5 - Move

As the moon and the sun of the office departed, one girl constantly stared at their car constantly from the lobby. All alone. Pouting her lips and mumbling out of blue. A bit of cursing was counted too, actually.

“Yong unnie is ugh. She left me alone for a date!” she kicked the air, “At least she should let me go home with them.” Realizing something, she shook her head fast, “That’s a no-no Wheein, you don’t want to see what adults do!”

“Why are you so cute?”

A voice startled Wheein, made her jumped a little before recognizing the long black haired girl, “You scared me, Hyejinie!” and pouting her lips once again, “and I’m not cute!!”

The pout instantly made Hyejin laugh. She knew that Wheein hate to be called cute. Even if she was a real cute little squish ball alive to everyone that Wheein close to. Especially Hyejin.

“Stop laughing!”

“Well, I can’t help it puppy,” Hyejin wipe off her tears after laughing too much. Trying not to stared at her friend—scared she would fall, Hyejin turned her head away. However something caught her attention, a small voice of uncertainty from the other girl.

“Did you just called me puppy?”

***

In the other part of Seoul, a black car running nearly in the middle of the night. Finding the way back home with its loyal blonde partner and her muse inside. Not to mention the atmosphere, awkward as fuck.

Moon Byulyi contemplating whether it was a right decision. “Perhaps not, you fool!” Cursing here and there, non-stop, due to her sudden words. As the one who always had perfect plans A to Z, she hate the unplanned imperfect event. Her brain running through every folder—contained some date suggestion, she could find inside. Well, she hasn’t been on dates these months. Moreover, with girl.

The matte black car made a soft turn, entering the complex that Yongsun’s familiar with for the past 8 years, but on the newer side. Left her on speechless mode as the car smoothly parked on the new building basement.

“Hey,” Byulyi snapping her fingers in front of the speechless Yongsun, made her gain back her consciousness and turned her head facing Byulyi.

“So we live in the same complex!”

Byulyi scratching her head awkwardly, “Um.. yes, I guess?” she smiled at Yongsun before getting out of the car, “Such a perfect coincidence right?”

Yongsun’s full cheeks tinted naturally. Only by smile. How weird, if she thought of this. Without any prior question asked, she followed Byulyi soundly. Still, amazed of this new building. It was not as large as the one which Yongsun live in, more private, and yes, looking more expensive.

On the other hands, Byulyi also kept her mouth shut. Her focus is on the fragrance of the girl beside her that filled the elevator. Too intriguing yet calming. Besides, she was panicking as she couldn’t thought any idea that they could do later. Ugh sorry, they?

“Here we are.” Byulyi said as the elevator open. They were on the highest level of the building, Yongsun believes. Thus, she couldn’t stop her jaw from dropping as she walking in. It was so Byulyi-ish. Byulyi’s desk in the office was kind of small reflection of her—what should it called condo? Seems like she owned the whole floor. It was simple, modern, perfectly arranged and furnished. And the dim light giving some warmth despite of this cool setting.

“I’ll change first, and you could order everything you want, Newbie. You can find the brochure of some restaurant in the first drawer on the left of the pantry.” Before Yongsun replied her, Byulyi turned and smiled, “Make yourself at home, Yong.”