1 - Again

Birds singing. Sun shining. Coffee in my hands. The traffic surprisingly do the good thing. Sounds perfect. What a beautiful morning.

Jumping out of the car, my hands busy with every stuff that I need. Iced Americano, check. Additional file for presentation, check. Clutch, check.

"Oh ok, that's all!"

It will always be a light steps that I take to this building. Standing tall and sturdy, and artistic in some way too. Lots of glass, even though the natural light doesn't bother to enter. Who gonna expected that actually, in the center of Korea?

/bugh. That's really messed up my beautiful morning.

"I'm sorry" the girl who bumped me bows several times. Girl, really, you messed my almost-perfect day.

"Be careful please, gladly i still have a grip on my coffee?" Half-shouted. I could feel some eyes staring.

Moon Byul-Yi, calm down.

As I'm trying to calm myself down, the girl keep saying sorry. Thus, I couldn't help but scanning her. Sky blue suit paired up with skirt, showing the rest of her legs from the knees. Her brunette hair and minimum make-up added to the list.... Looks so attractive, I must say.

What shit are you thinking about right now?

Thanks to my inner self, I'm back into the reality. Realising I have so much works to do. I nodded to her, leaving her without any words there.

After scanning my ID to pass through the gate and managed myself to the elevator, I'm trying to focused on the list that I have made for today that makes me mumbling by myself, Uhm.. presenting, meeting a, grocery shopping for the night.. what else..

"Level 3"

The sound scared me a bit because in fact, I'm all alone. And it turned up my department headman who is getting in with some managers of other department. "Good morning," I bowed.

"Oh! What a perfect time Ms. Moon! Lets just head to the interviewing room then!"

Uh! That is what you forgot, byul. Interview. Other than that, I just realized that I never seen that girl before. Uh-oh...

A girl named Hani tapped my shoulder, "Is there any something good lately, Byulyi-ssi? You are smiling too much."

"I think I'm overjoyed."

-----------------

Author POV

"Kim Hana, Jung Whee-in, Park Jimin, please enter the room."

The girl with brunette hair is trembling. Though they haven't called her name yet, she cant feel her hands. Its numb out of nervousness.

Probably not only herself, but the others too. They are sitting in the waiting room, nervous. Of course they are, who doesn't? Waiting to be interviewed to get a job. Fighting themselves to get in one of the leading media company in the country. Plus, the fact that the result come right after the applicant pass that interview rooms door makes them nervous even more.

The door is open. The first session is over. "Jung Soo-Yeon, Park Jae-Beom, Kim Yongsun. Please come to the interview room."

The brunette girl looks so nervous. Its her name already. She exchange her look to the door, then to Wheein, who give her the cute-fighting-gesture.

Meanwhile in the room, four people sits with bunch of paper in their hands. Application forms. However one of them stops at one forms, scanning it carefully.

"Ya byul-ah, are you finding your target or what? Seems it'll burn only by your gaze."

Moonbyul gasped, "Target? I'm not you Heeyeon."

"Well, that's your target," they are looking at one person who just enter, "better be back to the professional matters, dear friend~"

"I am." Still, in fact she admiring every inch of the beautiful goddess-like girl in front of her.

"God, I'm gay again."

-----

how was it? i'm nervous, tbh.

thank you for reading!