Jimin's Story pt.2

A/N: This might be confusing. Let me explain real quick. This is happening almost a week after the killing of Tzuyu and Hyun-ki. Also this chapter is showing you pass events through Jimin's POV so it's gonna be skipping through time. If you have any questions please ask! Now we are back to the Beginning of the last chapter where Jimin bought the 2 slots for his father and brother.

"Why don't you guys go wait in the car, I have to give the key back to the owner." The triplets nodded and took Eomma to the car. 

Once they left, I put the glass on and locked up the slots. 

I placed the flower on the glass. 

"Appa, Ji-hyun. I'm sorry it took so long but rest comfortably." 

I stared at the photo of them smiling. 

I smiled sadly.

"They take our love ones, kill and torture them. And blame that we are the bad people." I turned around.

"Excuse me?"

"You blame the royals for the death of your brother?"

I was getting annoyed. I bit my lip and looked at the ground. 

"I don't know who you are and you don't know me. So please shut your damn mouth." 

"But I do know you. I know what really happened to your father. How he was killed walking back home from digging ditches late at night." 

That's it. 

I turned around and grabbed the girl by the collar of her, slamming her into the wall.

"How do you know that?" 

No one knew the truth about my father. I didn't want anyone to know that he was shot. Everyone just thought he died due to complications of old age. 

I looked up at the girl. My hands imminently  let her go.

"Suprised?"

"Tzuyu? I thought you were dead?" I took a step back.

She laughed. "Oh don't worry about her. She is gone." 

She held her hand out. "Name is Tzuyeon, Chou Tzuyu's twin sister." 

I let out a laughed.

"I don't think it's time to laugh." She said annoyed.

"Why? You gonna kill me? It would be fun to see you try." I had a smirk.

But she wasn't scared. Instead she laughed. 

"Oh, no sweetie. You got the whole game wrong. You aren't winning." She wrapped her arms around my neck.  "I am."

I pushed her off. "What are you talking about?"

She crossed her arms.

"What I'm saying is, you are going to be a very good boy and listen and do as I say or you are going to have to buy 4 more slots right next to your father and brother." 

"You bitch." I ran out of the building. 

When I looked in the car, they weren't inside. 

I heard Tzuyeon laugh. 

"Where did you take them you bitch!" 

She walked towards me and grabbed my chin. "You better behave or I will make sure they suffer." 

She turned my head to the van that was parked across the parking lot. 

The door opened and I watched as Eomma was holding the girls.