Jimin's Story

"Thank you sir." I stood up and shook the man's hand.

"Both of the slots are ready for you. When you come back in with the urns just come back to this office and we will give you the key.  And if there are other people in your family, I'm going to need them to come and register so they can have access." I nodded my head.

"Okay, I'll bring them when I come back to decorate the slots." The man nodded his head. "Thank you. I'll see you later." 

I walked out of the building and got into my car. 

When I got to my home, I saw the triplets outside.

"Oppa!" They all smiled and waved.

"Where's Eomma?" I asked.

"She inside." 

"okay. Well I'm going to go get her. You three go wait in the car. We have to register you to have access to Appa's and Ji-hyun's slots." 

They were quiet but stood up and walked towards the car. 

When I walked inside, Eomma was siting in the dining room.

"Eomma. Everything is set. You ready?" 

She was quiet.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her. 

"Eomma, don't be sad. Think about it this way, we finally can afford a comfortable place for them to rest."

I wiped her tears.

"I love you Eomma." i held her tightly.

She smiled and caressed my cheeks. "The girls are waiting in the car. I'll get Appa and Ji-hyun ready to leave." 

I helped her up and walked her to the car. 

Then I jogged the backyard.

When my father died. We couldn't afford to have a funeral for him. But thanks to Jae-hwa and her family they gave us some money and we could afford to have him cremated. But I had to built like a little bird house because we didn't have the money to pay monthly for a slot at the cemetery.

A/n: I don't know the english word for where you put the urns. you know like the glass little slots/block that u put it in. sorry i feel dumb lol

When Ji-hyun died, that was a shock to everyone. 

My family was really struggling at that time, I think Ji-hyun had just turned 7.

We were starving and we had already taken food from Jae-Hwa's family even though they were starving themselves. 

But then we got to the point where all of the food we ate combined for a week barely equaled to a full meal. 

Ji-hyun was a baby. He didn't know anything.

One day, I was fixing our roof when Jae-Hwa busted through my foor.

I remember everything clearly that day. 

~Flashback~

"J-Jimin!" I turned and saw Jae-Hwa crying at the front door.

I jumped off the table and rushed towards her.

"What's wrong?" I started to check all over her. To see if she was hurt.

She looked at me and shook her head.

"No jimin. Not me." She was crying so hard where she couldn't speak.

She could barely breath.

"What's going on?" 

"J-Ji-hyun!" She said quickly.