Chapter 24: Mistake

A/n: Let me just tell you guys that things might not make sense or is confusing but everything will make sense later on i promise

I was walking in a garden.

"Jae-hwa?" I turned around and saw a man.

"Do I know you? Where am I?" He smiled at me.

"My name is Minho, I never actually met you. But you know someone who is very special to me." I gave him a weird look.

"It's a lot to explain. But we really don't have much time." He grabbed my hand. "You haven't been taking your medication for about an month. You are going to start getting back your memories. When you do, you can't tell anyone but Joy."

"How do you know that?" He smiled again.

"Again, long story. But promise me one thing.Once you get your memories back, you must go back to your home. But before you leave  in Jimin's wallet, there is a letter hidden behind his ID, that will explain everything. I know Jimin won't hurt you but Tzu-Yeon will, but that doesn't mean he won't be aggressive towards you.  He's never gonna let you go." 

" I don't want you to be rude but I don't know who you are. But how do you know so much." He smiled.

"i know it's confusing but everything will make sense once your memories come back. Trust me."

For some reason, I wanted to trust him. 

"Don't worry, your memories should be back soon. But just know that, it might be hard for you when you remember everything. But you need to stay strong and act normal or else Jimin will know."  

"Okay. Can't you just tell me, so I'm ready? I'm sure you know about my life." Minho shook his head.

"I'm already bending rules by just talking to you. But I will tell you that you have a little girl and little boy waiting for their Eomma." He smiled then stood up and walked away.

"Wait!" I stood up but before I could move he was already gone. 

The light became bright and when I slowly opened my eyes, I was in my room.

"Jae-Hwa?" I looked up and saw Jimin. "Come eat, you haven't eaten anything all day." 

I smiled. "Jimin, I have a question. " 

"Yeah, babe?" I pulled him to the bed. 

"You know, I kind of feel bad not knowing anything about our past, our relationship. Even our wedding. Do you not have any photos or videos? We have phones and cameras?" He looked at me.

"We got married in secret, before I went into the military i did the work of an 8 and your mother didn't want you to marry me." I slowly nodded my head. "You never once cared about ranks and you loved me for me." I smiled. 

A part of me loves Jimin, with all the stuff he has told me. It seemed like I did truly love him. But a part of me felt like it wasn't love. And with the dream of that Minho guy, I just knew something just isn't right. 

"Why are you suddenly asking? Are your memories coming back?" I shook my head and put on a sad face.

"No. It's just, I'm confused. And I feel like I lost a big part of myself." He held my hand.

"Let's not think about it. You might get an head ache again. Let's go eat." I nodded my head.

When we walked to the kitchen, I saw Joy.