Chapter 17: Where you at?

"Jae! Jae-hwa!" I looked up and saw Oppa breathing really fast. 

"Oppa? What's wrong?" He looked like he was panicking.

"Pack Yeonmin's stuff. We need to go!" I was confused but did what he said. 

I got Yeonmin's diper bag and packed his clothes, blanket, bottle and etc. 

"Jae, let's go we need to get you out of here!" He threw me a mask and hat.

"Oppa, what's going on?" He put Yeonmin in his carrier and walked out of the house.

I quickly followed him.  He put Yeonmin in the car. 

"What's going on?" Oppa started to drive away. 

"There are some people here to kill you. I need to get you to safety." My eyes went wide

"Oppa, who am I? Why do people want to kill me." He looked at me.

His face showed pity. Guilt.

"You know something. What is it?" I looked at him. 

"Let's not fight over this right now. We need to get you out of Jeju." 

We drove to the airport. 

Seeing how in a rush Oppa was, this must have been something serious. 

He grabbed Yeonmin and I grabbed his bag. 

We rushed inside and towards security 

"Everyone can I have your attention!" I looked to the left and saw a officer. "I'm going to have a ladies please go to one of these lines. We need to do an identity check between all the ladies."

Oppa quickly looked at me. "Let's get you our of here."

"Miss?" An officer was walking towards us.

"Keep walking. I'll take care of him." he gave me the car keys. 

I quickly jogged out of the airport but then someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Jae-hwa?" I turned around and saw an 2 handsome guys and a girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hobie's POV

"Jungkook, don't worry we closed down every type of transportation that can take people out of Jeju. If what Sana said is correct then we will find her." 

I finally hung up the phone after convincing Jungkook to chill down. 

"Hobie Oppa." I turned and saw Sana. 

"Did you speak with the officers?" She nodded her head.

"They are going to have all the girls go through an identification check." I nodded my head. 

"Let's go look at a map of Jeju and talk about the different areas that we will split between us." We walked to the back rooms of the airport. 

"So, me and Officer Yin were talking about how we are going to check everyone on this island." Taehyung said as he moved for us to look at the map of Jeju.

"First, there is a total of 604,771 people living in Jeju. But that doesn't count those who are runaways or illegally staying and not on record of living here. So we will be deal with around maybe more than 800K people."

"In this tiny island." Sana said, with a sigh.

"Well we better get started." I pointed towards the map.

"I think we should start on the edge of the island. We can control who can come and in and out of here but unless they have their own boats we might not be able to get them. So I think checking in those areas would be good. Those towards the inner parts of the island will be last. Assuming that they don't have access to these areas."

"But what if they do? If we start in these areas, wouldn't that give them more time to plan and leave. Like what if we finish an area and then they just move to that area."  

I paused Sana was right. 

"How many men do we have with us?" I looked at Taehyung.

"Not that many. Jeju has a totally of 2,000, we only brought 50." I sigh.

"Well Jeju is split into 19 areas. 6 of them are smaller Island." Tae said showing us on the map.

"Most of the island are just volcanic island and there aren't anyone living there. For example Biyandgo." Sana pointed out. "I think an easy start is with Udo, Gapado and Marado." 

"Are you sure?" I asked, not really knowing anything about Jeju. 

"Yes, Udo has about 370 people. Gapado has 170, and Marado is about 90 maybe to 100 people." 

"Okay, let's split between us 3. And take some men." 

"This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought."  We all agreed to Tae. 

We all walked towards the front of the airport. 

"Well we let's get started. We don't have much time."

Before we walked out there was this girl running towards the parking lot. 

"Wait? That girl looks like Jae-Hwa." I pointed.

"Let's check!" Sana ran towards her. 

We chased her. 

I grabbed her shoulder. "Jae-Hwa?" 

The girl turned around.

TBC

short chapter lol

YO JENNIE AND KAI THOOO
I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT HAPPENING! BUT tbh i like it