Swan Lake Epilogue

Sieg had hurried as fast as he could to the lake. You were already chest deep when he found you. "F/n!" he shouts. You turn to see a frantic Sieg and another. Silently you turn away and continue trekking to the center. "F/n!" he shouts. He jumps off his horse and rushes to the lake and grabs you.

"Let go." you say as your voice is choked with your tears. "You knew I couldn't leave the domain and yet, you believed Odile."

 "I was charmed, but I saw you in your swan form and was able to break free." he tells you.

"Let go!" you shout trying to break free. The water splashes around as you and Sieg struggle. He manages to turn you to face him and he kisses you on the lips.

"I love only you F/n!" he shouts out loud. "You are the first and only woman I will ever love. And if you still intend on going to your grave, then I will follow!" At that a light encases you, but Sieg refuses to let go. It disappears moments later and you both are stunned.

"Has the curse...?" you trail off.

"Time will tell." Sieg carefully brings you to the bank of the lake where Benno offers his cape to you both. You wait for the sun to rise and when it does, you are still human. Sieg was rejoiced in knowing that he broke your curse. He brings you home and proclaims once more his love to you.

Rothbart was executed and Odile was banished. Sieg wanted her dead for her part in the schemes but you insisted that she be spared. Sieg couldn't bear the idea of you being sad. The fear that he felt when he saw you attempt to die, terrified him. He didn't want you to ever reach the point where you wanted to die.

He made sure to give you the best of everything. If you wanted him in your presence, he would be there. If there was something you wanted to have, he would make sure you have it. People had concerns of how Sieg was acting, but he had made sure that no one would dare speak aloud their worries.

You had noticed the people's concerns and therefore stopped asking much of Sieg and instead pushed him to do more for the people. He wasn't too happy with this. He saw this as a sign on you pushing him away and the two of your drifting apart. He didn't like it one bit.  

He kept you shielded away from the world after that. Kept you hidden so that no one could influence you other than him. You had agreed to it and didn't mind. You were fine being alone as that was the life you led before. Sieg was your love and hero because he broke your curse. It was hard for you to accept that the man who saved you was essentially making you live as a prisoner.

The end for this. I haven't written in a while and this is the first thing I have published since school ended for me so... sorry if my writing has suffered. I know I promised I would do some other fairytale but I was listening to old fairytale songs and was like damn.

I had a plot for this 

I know this isn't necessarily yandere but has that tones to it. But I like how I wrote it. I do have drafts and like any bad author says, they might get published later on. and I mean later later on. 

 I am taking summer classes and when school starts I will be busy cause school. I hope to publish more chapters and such but no promises. 

Hope you enjoyed anyway. BYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE