Peter Pan Part 4

When you finally arrive at what you assume is Never land, you stay far away from Peter. He left a moment ago, and you begin to feel even more scared. How would you go back home? The war was coming to an end and your parents and brother were still there. You then remember your mother telling you how you needed Pixie dust to get home.

"Tinkerbell?" you call out hesitantly. You hear a small jingle and see a glowing light in the corner of the room. You go there and see a small fairy. "Are you Tinkerbell?" you ask and she nods. She didn't seem happy that you were here. She seemed worried. "He thinks I am Wendy. I told him she is my mother, but he isn't listening." She begins jingling, but you can't understand her. 

Just then, a bunch of little boys file in, and look rather surprised or scared. They begin whispering about whether or not you are Wendy. Peter walks in with a grin on his face.

"Do you remember the Lost Boys?" You shake your head no to his question.

"My mother might, but I am not her."

"'Wendy'- I"

"I am F/n. Wendy is my mother. Unlike you who stayed in Never land for thirty years, she grew up." you tell him flatly. "Now let me go home." 

"Everyone get out." he says and the boys and reluctantly Tinkerbell leave the room. "I know you aren't Wendy." he says sadly. "I knew she grew up. I only realized that you can't avoid growing up from wherever you are from. My body started to go through these changes in the apparent six years I've been in your world."

"Then why did you stay?" you ask. "You knew you were growing up."

"I saw your photo. I went to the house where I met Wendy. I saw a photograph of girl I have to admit is you. I then heard some lady, talk about how you went to the countryside. I spend six year in your world trying to find you."

"Well now that you know the truth, are you going to let me go back home?"

"No. I can't." he shakes his head vehemently. 

"What do you mean no? You forcibly kidnapped me and brought me here against my will, thinking I was Wendy. Now you know the truth, you still intend on keeping me here?"

"I spend six years searching for that girl in the photograph. Like my body, my mind went through changes as well."

"If you are talking about love, the person you love is my mother not me."

"But I can't just take your mother away now can I? You will stay here F/n. With me. As my 'Wendy Darling.'"

"You are cruel."

"Like the people of your world is any better."

"What?"

"I am no fool. I've been to your world before. I've seen something similar to what is going on now. People just killing. I've witnessed it all. If anything, I brought you to a safe haven. You can't leave me." you notice how his tone gotten darker and how serious he is. Your father had told you how men suffered mentally during the war. Perhaps in his searches, he witnessed these things? But what about the stories your mother told you. How he 'thinned' the boys out once they appeared to get older or how he cut off a man's hand. These tendencies were there to begin with and now you were here in Never land, trapped.