Swan Lake Part 3

Odile had informed her father of the exchange and he was furious. The only reason why he kept you in his domain was because he wanted you to suffer in place of his parents who had dared to cross him. But then he realized another plan. How he loved his daughter?The one good thing he saw in the world. She had been shunned by the world for being his child.

"You've always told me you wanted to find love right?" She nods. "Then perhaps there is a way." He places a small charm on her and then guides her to a mirror. Odile gasps. Her reflection was that of F/n.

"Father."

"That prince will likely be the one that will break F/n's curse. You need to be the one he proclaims his love to. It will be easy that now everyone, besides me and F/n see you as her."

"But won't it still break the curse? He still will be confessing his love to F/n." Rothbart laughs.

"I've forgot to tell her didn't I. He needs to say it to her. In any other instances and F/n isn't the recipient of his confession than she will remain a swan until another who hasn't fallen in love will come along."

Now Odile didn't think this was a right, but years of being shunned was more than enough for her to be convinced that this was the way to her happiness. She felt guilty, but she wanted the feelings of love.

You and Sieg had gotten along quite well. He had such dreams of love. He was a very emotional man and you would spend time with him at the edge of the domain at night. Sieg was careful to hide his outings from his mother except for Benno.

"I met a woman in the sorcerer's domain. I wish to break her curse."

"How?"

"I must proclaim my love for her. Benno," he says grabbing his friends arms. "You must come with me when the time is right. I can only break it if another is present."

"Fine." He smiles and hugs him.

"Thank you Benno."

Sieg had informed you he had found a man who would be the witness and you were happy. You were closer and closer to breaking the curse. It had been a month and yet your spirits were rising ever so much. You also felt your heart racing faster around Sieg. You had fallen in love with him

"I can't wait for the day for you to come back here with your witness." you hold his hands happily as you walk him back to the edge of the domain. The sun was to rise soon. 

"I will be back as soon as possible." he kisses your forehead and parts with you. He knew he was in love and he couldn't wait to go back and confess. He wanted to tell you earlier, but you suspected Rothbart was more conniving. Your suspicions were only added on when you've noticed how Odile hadn't come to bother you more often.

Sieg had returned home and his mother had informed him that he was to attend a ball the next

"Mother-"

"I will have none of it. You had been going out far too much. It is time that you settle down and find a good woman." she says sternly. "Tomorrow I will be expecting you. No more complaints."