I want your help

Was up?

That's right. I am not dead yet.

Okay so school is lowkey mellowing out. (Not much though) And I want to continue to write stories. 

I have some big ones and one shots I am working on (Won't be publish in a long while though sorry) but I am drafts for these stories.

Tbh I was going to stop updating this one but someone commented on doing a story that I already had a draft of. It got me thinking. I have said several times that I want your ideas and suggestions so I can come up with the stories. 

As of now I have drafts of the frog prince, allerleirauh and brother and sister. None of these drafts have gotten to the parts you all love so much, when we see someone go crazy or exhibit those tendencies. 

So I need you. That's right you. To help me. 

Come up with your story lines for the fairytales listed above or ones that have yet to be done in this book.

My rules are for when doing this is...

1. No incest. (closest you will get is some third party character and even then that will take some convincing)

2. If you are going to suggest fairytale like for example The frog prince, I want your idea as to how the story would go if the prince was a yandere. The main reason why I haven't published it is because I am missing that element. I will definitely credit you for your idea. (If you state only the title, I will not consider it, unless someone else gives me ideas as to how to execute the storyline, in which case they will be given credit for it.)

3. Most of the stories written prior are in fantasy worlds where I dictate the laws and customs of what the hell goes on in them. Should your story take place in a real country, if you could provide some actual background as to their culture or customs, much appreciated. (This is just optional. Not really necessary.)

4. I have school going on and I have a feeling my updates will still be irregular. So this will mean some stories will take a while to be published. So forgive me for that.

5. Since I will be hoping people will give me their ideas to use, please be nice about it. Everyone perceives the world differently and should you find someone's idea stupid, someone else might love it. So if you want to critique or add on to someone's story idea, please be polite. Words are a very dangerous weapon.

So that is about it. Please comment. I need your help if you want to see more stories!!! Thank you.