Swan Lake Part 4 (End)

Rothbart knew of the party. It was the perfect time to exact his revenge. Odile was charmed to look like you, but he needed to charm the prince as well. No doubt you told him that you couldn't leave the domain in human form.

Sieg was bored and concerned. He wanted to find a good time to get Benno and sneak out of the party to get to you. But his mother wouldn't leave his side and forced him to speak other women in hopes one caught his eye. Then for a moment he felt his mind blank out and when he recovered he saw a smiling you.

"F/n!" he says happily as Odile smiles.

The skies were cloudy and the moon was covered. Something was amiss to you. You couldn't explain it but you felt it. You always felt a magical presence in the domain and when that presence was gone, it usually meant Rothbart had gone somewhere. The presence was missing.

After deliberating, you finally decide to fly to where Sieg was. He told you he was a prince and how he wanted you to become his future queen. You reach the castle and sight you saw shocked you. He was with Odile. Smiling happily and looked as if he was in love. Your heart felt as if it was breaking. 

There was no hope for the curse to be broken after all. Not if Rothbart was alive. It was strange how he never interfered as much. Now you knew why. You wanted to stop it but you saw that there would be no point in doing so. With a heavy heart you fly away as the skies begin to clear.

Sieg was about to confess his love to Odile when he saw the swan in the corner of his eyes. It was then he broke out his trance. Rothbart noticed a moment too late and was about to charm Sieg once more, but Sieg knocked him down, shocking the guests.

"You are the one who cursed F/n aren't you?" he says angrily as he motions for guards to apprehend both Rothbart and his daughter.

"Her family crossed me."

"I should of known."

"You must be relaxed if you are still here." Odile says quietly. 

"Odile." Rothbart says sternly.

"No. Father this is too much." She looks at Sieg pleadingly. "F/n doesn't know that I look like her. Hurry, before it is too late." He understood what she meant by that. You had always treated your life as nothing.  You never cared if you were to die.

"Benno!" Sieg shouts. "Go to the stable and get the horses! And imprison these two. Treason for trying to deceive a prince!" With that Sieg and Benno hurry to Rothbart's domain.

You turned yourself into a human and was fully dressed. You were crying by the lake. It hurted so much. Now your only hope was to wait for another to come save you, but could you wait that long. It had been over a year and your resolve and hope was disappearing. You look at the lake. No one was in the domain. Therefore, no one could stop you. With that you take shaky steps towards the center of the lake.