04.

"This is probably a dream. Just like in my memories, you're right in front of me"

- Timeless by NCT U

"Alright so, I'm gonna have to tell you to never talk about this to anyone

"Alright so, I'm gonna have to tell you to never talk about this to anyone. Ever." His demanding tone caught me off guard. Suddenly he's looking at me like he's trying to make me afraid of him.

With me being the confused and curious being that I am, I can't help but feel the urge to fight back. This feels like a dream. Perhaps a nightmare? Who the hell is this dude and why am I still here conversating with him?

"What makes you think you can tell me what to do?" I can see that my comeback caught him by surprise as well.

Unless he gives me a good enough reason like something that would actually depend on my life, I will absolutely not listen to him. Does he realize what had just happened to me? Gosh, the nerve of these so called 'men' nowadays.

"It's obviously up to you. However, I don't think anyone would truly believe you but rather think you should be sent to a mental institution," He smirks, again. Yeah must be like the hundredth time by now. It does sound absolutely mental though.

He bends down to grab something under the bed. It's a bottle with something that looks like either salt or sugar. Suddenly he's pouring some on me.

"What the heck are you doing you asshole?" I yell at him but it doesn't faze him. "This is unacceptable! Just get me out of here alright?" I brush it off me and throw some on him. He blows the remains of the salt/sugar looking substitute in my face.

Before I get to choke him I suddenly feel a yawn automatically escape my lips. I feel myself becoming tired again already. He raises his brows all out of a sudden and I swear I could hear him let out a soft but audible chuckle.

"Do you have a problem?" I narrow my eyes. I stand up and without noticing, I put a hand on my hip.

"You seem awfully tired. Any specific reason?" He stands up too and copies my gesture. Does he have a death wish? And why is he changing the topic so suddenly?

"Cut the crap you idiot," I yawn one more time, but this time it's more extreme than ever. My muscles feel weak and my eyes are so heavy. "What's happening?" I look at him and yawn again. He looks amused and for what?

"You're going to sleep, that's what's happening." He comes to stand behind me and I panic. "What the heck do you think you're doing?" I turn around to face him.

"You're going to forget this and me. Forever," He pauses. "Don't worry you'll be with your friends when you wake up again, I'll make sure of it. I won't do anything to you, I promise." I feel my legs giving up but he catches me again.

The flashbacks from my first blackout suddenly passes through me. "Again, the name's Jacob but, you won't need that anymore." That's the last thing he says before I give in and doze off.