Ch.1 ^Hatred^

I had just finished the torture we call school and served my detention. Now I had to walk home, the perks of being a human in a world where werewolves are at the top and we're at the bottom. They took over our county about a century ago. Most humans were made into slaves or killed. Luckily for my family though, we were free from slavery, for now. Werewolves treat their slaves like crap, abusing them, insulting, and raping them. It's horrible and I hope I never have to become a slave.

The worst of all the werewolves is, Grey Steel, Prince of all werewolves and soon to be king. He's rude, arrogant, cocky, abusive, short tempered, and a man-whore asshole. Most of his slaves are dead with in a month or two. Nobody really knows why he hates humans so much and we might never find out. The Prince has never been kind to any of his slaves and he probably never will be. I've always wondered what he looks like though. We weren't allowed to know only other werewolves and his slaves have seen him.

Now enough about all that let me introduce myself. My name is Kendra Lux. I have wavy brown hair, blue eyes, I'm thin but curvy, and I'm of average height for my age of eighteen. I have an older brother named ,Dallas, we look a like besides the fact that he has blondish brown hair. We don't really look like our parents though. My mother has always said I look a lot like my great-great grandmother.

I had reached the house only to see two black cars in our drive way. Uneasiness spread through out my body but continued towards the house and walked in, closing the door. "Mom!Dad!Dallas! Anybody home!" I shouted. No one answered maybe they were in the study. The study was a small building next to our house where our family just hung out. I walked to the building and heard shouting then growling. Wait growling, that only meant one thing, werewolves. I opened the door to see my parents on their knees begging. While my brother Dallas was being held back by two werewolves and there were two more standing to the side. One thing you should know my brother and I were both short tempered meaning, we had anger issues. Our parents had sent us to a bunch of anger management classes but they never worked.

One thing I didn't understand though was that Dallas was trying to get to our parents and hurt them? "Lies!" Dallas shouted. He tried to pull himself away from the two werewolves holding him back. "Easy calm your wolf boy." the werewolf warned Dallas. Wait What! Dallas is a werewolf! "Dallas." I said. Dallas looked at me. "They lied to us! We're not their children!" Dallas shouted. My parents weren't my actual ones! But wait and Dallas is a werewolf? "You're one of them." I said. "He's half human half werewolf, darling." One of the werewolves rebutted. Dallas looked at me and sighed. "You're completely human, didn't receive the werewolf gene." Dallas explained. He had seemed to calm down and the two werewolves had released their hold on him. Our so called parents were begging and pleading for forgiveness. "I'm leaving with them." Dallas stated. He looked at me then walked out with the two werewolves. Wow, love you too dear brother just leave me all alone! I then looked at my fake parents.

"Kendra forgive us dear." My so called mother pleaded. "You lied to us." I replied quietly. My anger rising every minute the longer I was here with them. "We promised them." My "father" pleaded. "Who!" I shouted. "We can't tell you or anyone else." My "mother" replied. "You and your family will become slaves. You're all useless humans." One of the werewolves had came back into the house. I'de become a slave! My "mother" cried harder. Her face now a blotchy red and snot began to drip down her nose. Part of me felt disgusted at the sight. "Please we don't want to be slaves!" She wailed. "Take Kendra she's very obedient, pretty, an..and a virgin." Wow, just like that they're going to give me up so they can stay free from slavery! Fucking Fake parents! What my "father" said were almost all lies. I wasn't obedient in fact I was stubborn as a mule and I didn't follow the rules. But I was a virgin which would bring me trouble. I stood there quietly waiting for the werewolf's reply.

He looked up to me. "Today is your lucky day. We'll take the girl and you can be free from slavery, for now." There it was my fate has been sealed. I felt anger, sadness, betrayal, and hatred. But most of all I felt numb, numb to everything. The two werewolves took me out of the building and put me into the back of the black car. "She'll sell for a lot." One of them said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. "Indeed the little spitfire will" The other one replied while grinning at me. "I heard the Prince is going to the auction too. Looking for another slave to tame." He said. I felt my heart beat quicken and fear take over.