Prologue

If it wasn't for Enterprise, this wouldn't happen. But I happen to improve relationships with the girls that were married to me. But Enterprise, why do you have to act so weird? It's clearly your fault to betray me and Jintsuu... Well then, let's begin...

I slowly open my eyes and got up. I was on a bed, a very comfy bed to be exact. I couldn't remember what happened to me after the horrible event. All I can think of is that I was smooched 17 times no matter if I chose Jintsuu or them. 

Arthur: Where am I? 

Atago: Ara ara~ Your place. 

I realize that I was in my room. Since when did I get here in the first place? 

Arthur: What happened? 

Atago: You got married. 

I looked at my right hand, and the wedding ring was stuck to my ring finger. Belfast must place it there since she took my wedding ring.  

Arthur: I uh... don't know what to say about this. 

Atago: Come here darling~ I just want to eat you up~ 

Arthur: Can you no-

She pinned me down on my bed, giving me the smooches. I gave up running away,  so there's no point of doing it. 

Atago: I love you, commander~ 

Arthur: I love you, too? 

I smiled nervously at her. She seems happy with it. 

Atago: Ara~ Let's go downstairs. 

Arthur: Alright then.

Atago and I got off the bed and headed downstairs. 

Girls: Commander! 

I was in hot water. I didn't realize all the girls I met were here. 

Arthur: Hi... how are you, girls? 

Kaga: Doing great~ How about you? 

Arthur: Awful. I don't remember what happened...

I tried to play it cool and not losing my reputation. What I don't like is Akagi, Shoukaku, and Rodney smiling at me. 

Prince of Wales: You got married to all of us. 

Arthur: How's that even work?! 

It's one wedding ring and 17 shipgirls oathed?! What kind of black magic is this?! I shook it off and decide to change the subject. People are somewhat watching me like hawks, including Takao. Forgive me Takao and Jintsuu...

Arthur: So, where's Jintsuu? 

Akagi: Jintsuu? Commander, you're so worried about her lately. 

Arthur: I need to know where she is. 

Warspite: With me. 

I saw Jintsuu getting tied up, in ropes again. This time, she wasn't carrying her pocketknife.

Warspite: After we got married, I went to catch Jintsuu. Is she a pest to you? 

Arthur: She's not. Let go of her. 

Warspite: I refuse. 

Arthur: As your commander, that's an order. 

Warspite: Fine. 

She untied Jintsuu. Jintsuu came rushing towards me in a hurry. 

Arthur: Did you get Enterprise? 

Jintsuu: No, she got away. 

Drats, she completely snapped. I can imagine her carrying a kitchen knife and haunting me at the same time. 

Arthur: Where is she? 

Jintsuu: Back at the port. 

Atago: Ara~ What does that mean? 

Duke of York: Tell us Jintsuu-chan. 

Jintsuu: She's bringing her friends and they're after you, Arthur. 

Arthur: Seriously?! More yanderes?!

I should've known that Enterprise would do this in order to get me. She is literally the one who betray us.

Kaga: Commander, don't worry about them. We'll protect you. 

Hiryuu: I won't let you down, commander.

Jintsuu: I don't know if they're worse than the Sakura Empire or the Royal Navy. 

Prince Of Wales: They shouldn't bite, would they? 

Arthur: I wouldn't be so sure about that...

Amagi: Oh dear, I won't let them take away from you,  commander.

Akagi: Akagi loves you so much~

Arthur: I love you too? 

I wasn't so sure about loving them or not.  I still have the shipgirls and my motivation to command them, even if I lost it though. 

Arthur: Well, then. Time to survive the Eagle Union. 

Jintsuu: Let's do this, Arthur.

Arthur: Enterprise, let's see what you got. You ain't going to scare me this time. I got the speed...

Jintsuu and I headed back to Azur Lane to get ready for Enterprise and her friends. The oathed shipgirls followed me behind, and still in love with me. Oh crud, here we go again.