Chapter 8 edited

You might be wondering why I haven't been going to school, well you see my school is a somewhat different from what your used to, so now we are on vacations for a month.

Our vacations last 1 month like university and the system is similar to the university so we can be prepared and shit.

Well since today is Tuesday-I think- it's the day that I train.

As I turned my head I wasn't surprised to see it was 6 am.

I quickly changed into a pair of black shorts and black sports bra, and my black Nike running shoes. Then I tied my hair in a high ponytail.

On my way out I grabbed my keys and cell phone to the kitchen.

I grabbed a pink post it and wrote

Guys went for a run, see you later

-Kim

After posting it on the fridge I grabbed a freezing water bottle and went out the door. As I was going to the garage I took a small pocket knife and hide it on the inside of my shoe.

Since the beach was 30 minutes away running, I started to stretch and then to jog.

As I got adjusted to the rhythm I picked up my speed and started to run and before I knew it I was sprinting.

When I finally got to the beach I started to run rather than sprint, then I started to jog rather than run and then I started to stop altogether and just sit on one of the huge boulders that were in the water. It felt nice to just feel the oceans breeze surround me while lifting my hair around.

These are one of the few times; I actually get some peace and quiet that sometimes I don't get at home. I'm not complaining don't get me wrong but I love being alone sometimes, it's relaxing.

I just laid back and started to close my eyes, when I opened them it was 9, so I quickly did the same process I did at home and started to head back immediately.

Mystery POV

"Track her down, I need to know every move of the girl, she is my main focus and if this plan is to go like we wish we cannot mess up. I need her with me and soon!" screamed the voice that was looking at the sea straight at her and how she carelessly was asleep on the huge boulder.

Kim's POV

After 30 min exactly I passed the gates and headed to the mansion, when I entered the house, everything was quiet too quiet.

I quickly grabbed my knife and started to strain my ears for other noises, noises that didn't need to be in the house. Then I heard a hard shift in the office of my dad's, I knew that anyone with a dead wish would be there, but it suddenly hit me that my dad's here and if my dad is here so is my mom, I quickly gone up the stairs and went to the office, as I turned the knob I wasn't expecting the scene before me.

I quickly hide my knife behind me when my mom came flying into my arms, "honey, baby, sweetie, I thought something had happened to you. When you didn't go down to eat breakfast and then you left the note and then you wouldn't come back I-" she practically hugged the life out of me, as I once thought my mom as a fragile woman, damn I need to think twice, she's as strong as Pierce and that's saying something.

"Mom, I'm ok, I just went to the beach and I fell asleep on one of the boulders, sorry I worried you-"

"Don't you dare do something like that again, or I swear all your cars will get a makeover" "no, don't do anything to my babies!" I cried (not really), but it does hurt it's like saying to a mother that your kids are going to be exterminated and you can't do a thing about them, it's a horrible feeling.