Chapter 13 edited

When I finally reached consciousness from my dizzy state I tried to feel my surroundings without opening my eyes, thank goodness Kyle, he gives me tests where I can't see and have to use my other senses, it was hell at first but then I learned how to do it and it was much easier.

I took deep breaths to calm me down and felt the temperature around me, the room was cold, I breathed through my nose and I smelt metal and dried blood, like if someone was dying beside me, when I tried to move I felt that I was tied up with chains, what the hell, what am I, a god fucking animal? Well technically I am but still it gives them no right to tie me up.

But what I strongly felt was that I was beaten up like those first sessions with Kyle, I would always leave bruised up but this was 10 times stronger.

Then suddenly someone took the blindfold from my eyes and smacked my cheek fuckin hard. I on instinct opened my eyes and I wish I didn't, I saw a close to dead man in the corner, he was all bloodied up and cut and bruised, and he looked like he hadn't eaten for days.

In that moment I also noticed that I was chained practically standing up. It was bone chilling and I almost screamed, I had to bite my tongue and remembered to breathe deeply through my mouth so I wouldn't smell the horrendous stench.

"Look here girl, you are the price for Alec's mistakes, he slipped up and you're getting it," the man said and suddenly he punched my stomach, thank god I remembered to take a deep breath but he literally took my breath away and not the good way, he was white with a beard and full off muscles and lots of tattoos like a second skin and his face was full of piercings.

I was trying so badly not to scream but he was making it very hard, he then took the chains off of me and dragged me by the hair to another room, this one was all white with a bed with white sheets and the room was decorated with lots of different instruments; saws, knifes, daggers, needles, bottles with different liquids and a square object that I was once in a movie that goes in your mouth so you won't scream. I almost fainted when I saw all of it. I swear if I had a gun I would shot myself right now.

He then strapped me on the bed and the same man I saw the other night when Alec and I saved the little boy reappeared, but he came with a black eye, and another man that I didn't know but I would give my head that it was Alec's father, Alec was a spitting image of him, so I guess the other man was the grandfather but he didn't really look that old.

"So you're the girl that has my son wrapped in her finger, I wonder what would Alec do if we returned her battered and bruised and especially...broken," his eyes went to my part lustfully, "you're a pretty girl I bet you have boys all around you, right?" he asked sinisterly.

I just glared at him but didn't say anything I need to save my energy so I could fight them later.

"Beat her up, prepare her and batter her up she needs it, but if you rape her or touch her inappropriately your gone, understood?" Alec's father said "cause tasting her is my job," in a low voice but I still caught it, I almost lashed out at him, my facade I had up is not holding up for very long.

"Oh darling almost forgot, my name is Jerold I'm Alec's grandfather and he's Richard his father," the old man- Jerold said.

"Why me?" I asked him, "because sweetie your precious to him, he's probably going crazy since he doesn't have you in his arms right now."

"Now enjoy your time here with Alejandro, if he touches you in places he shouldn't just yell for help, but if you yell and we come in and he's touching you like we told him to, he will touch you and none will be coming in to help you, are we clear, darling?" I just nodded my head.

When they left Alejandro gave me a sinister smile and punched my face and I got knocked out again.

Back at the house

Alec's POV

Where is she? I'm going out of my mind, she was supposed to come back 2 hours ago and she hasn't called nor texted, she's going to get it when I get my hands on her.

Kyle just tells me that she probably went to the cafe and then went to the library to read and forgot the time but he is getting worried with my constant nagging. When I called her phone rings and rings, I have left 20 voice messages and 30 texts and this girl my girl is not answering them.

But what if my grandfather took her, maybe for revenge of what I did, I was going to start banging my head against the wall when Kyle's phone rings and he puts the line in speaker, with a smile on his face since it's her calling and says what excuse she has this time, all the guys gather around when I hear a voice I didn't expect to hear ever...my fathers.