Chapter 16 edited

I couldn't move, I tried to move my face the other way but he added pressure and leaned in. I wasn't sure if even he was even in the right state of mind he had this distinct cold gaze in his eyes that told me he wasn't at all right.

I so badly wanted to spit in his face but I didn't want to risk it, he was calm at the moment and I didn't want him to get angry, considering his hand was extremely close to my sex, I didn't want him to touch me anymore but if I could just go along, for a little while longer and can get myself free, I would.

I just was trying to stay calm, I was really feeling disgusted with myself, as I felt his other hand going higher on my inner thigh and gently feeling his fingertips rubbing gently on my folds, I wanted to scream so badly, but I needed to play it right, I didn't have any of my weapons, not even my knife I kept in my boobs, I needed to play this right if I wanted to live.

As his hand that was on my face went lower to my neck, he started to kiss the other side of my neck, leaving a trail of open mouth wet sloppy kisses, I wanted to scream, I wanted to kill him, but I just thought, I had to endure it a little longer so I can free myself and then I would attack.

I started to take deep breaths but I guess he thought I liked it because his other hand went to my hip and squeezed, and his hand that was on my neck went to my waist and squeezed.

"So beautiful, so soft and pure I bet," he said trailing his nose between the valley of my boobs and licking, god damn, I was about ready to scream and almost lost control, but as I lifted my head I saw a gun, it wasn't very far but I couldn't reach it since I was tied up, god help me, I pray. Because he knew I would need lots of help with what I was going to do.

"Of course I'm pure baby, come here sweetie," and just for a little more effect I winked at him.

As he put his other hand on my waist, he brought his ugly ass face closer to mine. He got close enough for me to smell his bad breath on mine, god I hope I don't vomit. As I got closer he captured my mouth with his and kissed me deeply, and started to get on the bed and started to run his hands over my body.

"Untie me so I can caress you baby, I wanna touch you," I told him and kissed his neck.

"No, I can't, you will go then," he said with a faraway look on his face, oh shit, he had to focus.

"No, I won't go anywhere, I want to take care of you, and be with you always...-", I looked into his eyes and I almost felt sorry for him, he looked lost but at the same time I felt disgusted"-and I want you inside me, but I want to be untied so I can be of service to you," I said in the softest of voice, I swear you were dealing with a kid rather than a man.

"No..No I can't.....but if you promise that you won't leave and stay with me then I will, but then after we finish, I'll have to tie you up again, ok?" he asked hopefully.

I could not believe it, did he think I was an object, damn!

"Ok OK baby, however you want it," I said with a big smile and slowly he started to untie me and his thing started to harden, I almost started to vomit, really, it also seemed like he didn't shower. I was...there wasn't any words to what I was feeling, dirty for what I was doing, disgusted and I really wanted to do Alec's grandfather a favor and kill myself, I really wanted to just disappear.

But I couldn't I needed to focus and go as planned, since my life depended on this shit.

When I was finally freed, I flipped us around so I was on top of him and started to his him, as he started to close his eyes, and just let me do whatever he thought I was going to do to him, I got up quickly and grabbed the gun, but as I pressed the trigger, the door was burst open, and a huge fist was going my way, I really didn't have any strength, left inside of me and just welcomed the hit and blacked out for the millionth time.