Chapter 5 edited

"Please....Pl-please don't hurt me," the girl cried scared.

"Oh? Who said I would hurt you, I just need a sample from you," the guy said walking closer to the girl with a long thin knife and a needle with a happy/sadistic look on his face.

"no..NO," the girl screamed.

The guy came at her and tied her to a table and strapped her.....

"Hey what are you guys watching?"

"Aawwww!" the guys screamed like girls throwing popcorn everywhere.

"HAHA good one Kyle," I said and turned my head towards him smiling.

Even Alec that was sitting beside me screamed like the rest of the guys.

"Wow, remind me next time to not watch a movie with you girls and actually have men around me," I said smirking.

"Shut it! Loftner," Pierce was looking at me intently.

I just winked at him.

When I turned around to look at Alec he was pale as a sheet, I got scared since he was shaking real bad, and I put my arm around him and my hand on his other arm.

"Hey. Hey! You ok?" I asked gently and the guys were looking at him surprised but Kyle was looking at him with a knowing look.

He violently got up and ripped my arms from around him, he than shook his head and his eyes seemed to clear up, he had a faraway look in his eyes but when he looked at me he calmed down.

"I'm sorry," he kneeled in front of me and grabbed my hands in his.

"It's ok," I said looking at him to see if he was really ok but he quickly got up and gave a nod at Kyle and left out the door practically zooming there, I was so sure he was going to get smacked against the door if he didn't stop.

I got up to go after him but got stopped when Kyle held my arm, "let him come to you, he needs to think somethings out, don't worry," I just gave him a look like 'we will discuss this later' since so many times I got the same look from my dad whenever I got in trouble. I sighed and bid good night to the guys and went to my room.

I got in booty shorts a tank and got in bed.

As my body hit my bed I hadn't realized I was really tense and worn out, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

******next day**********

I got up and since it was a Saturday my parents were still out I called through the intercom and told the guys that in 1 hour breakfast would be ready.

I quickly put on my aqua colored thigh length robe on and went downstairs to work.

Hmm well I'm feeling like pancakes....French toast.....scrambled eggs......coffee and tea. Yeah that's what I'm going to do, I suddenly felt a presence behind me but I relaxed when I saw it was just Alec by the side of me eye.

"Good morning," I said not stopping from scrambling the eggs and placing them on a plate.

"Morning," he said with a nod.

"Want something specific for breakfast?" I asked.

"No but why you pretend you care when you are just a selfish rich girl, that cares about herself and you could easily replace us with someone else, because that's all we are here for, to put our life for you, what makes you so special so we'd give up our life so you could live?" He said harshly.

I would be lying if I say it didn't hurt but it did hurt like hell when I didn't do anything to him but I think it's better that he lets out his frustration so he'll be calmer later, I turned around to respond when I saw Jared coming with a killer look in his eyes, I guess he heard how Alec was talking to me and wanted to clear the boys mind, actually he was the first of the whole bunch I had to go through, I quickly gave him a small shake to let me take care of this and him to come back later, he sighed and turned around to walk away.