Chapter 11 edited

I woke up and looked up to see Alec's face calm and relaxed.

I smiled at that and nuzzled his neck kissing it, his grip tightened, "it's not nice to tease when someone is sleeping," he said without opening his eyes.

"But your awake," I say kissing him again, when suddenly I was underneath him and his eyes were open with a smirk hanging of his lips.

"Good morning," he said with his voice husky with sleep. I smiled at him caressing his cheek, he leaned into my hand kissing it, "it feels great waking up with you in my arms willingly and kissing you first thing in the morning," he said into my neck when he lifted his head and kissed me hard but gently at the same time.

His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and when I refused he growled and tickled me making me laugh and open my mouth a little but that was all he needed for his tongue to slip into me, we were fighting for control but for just this time I let him win and I just enjoyed the kiss and gave him the control stick. He tasted deliciously it was a mix of mint and a pinch of sweetness that took me over the edge and having his tongue explore all of my mouth was just too much. I let out a loud moan, thank goodness all rooms are soundproof or else I would have been in trouble.

I ran my tongue all over his mouth slowly and teasingly, his grip tightened on me even more and he growled approvingly, then I decided I should tease him a little more and bit on his bottom lip, which it got me another growl. Next he started to kiss down my jaw and to my chest, when he got to my breasts the sports bra was easy to move aside and before I knew it I was without it. As he stuffed his face in my chest his hands started to make their way down south.

When his hands got to their destination, he dipped his hand underneath my panty. Using his fingers he split my folds and inserted a finger in.

As he was sucking my neck, his right hand was fumbling my left breast his other hand was giving me sensations I have never experienced.

I wrapped even tighter my legs around his waist and started to thrust against his fingers when I felt 2 more fingers slip in, "faster...faster," I let out and gripped his hair.

"Do you trust me?" he asked. "I looked at him in the eye, "Not fully, but I trust you'd take care of me, am I right?"

"Trust that I'll always be there for you, no matter what," he said and pecked my lips and started to make his way down. As he got closer I felt his breath right on my clit, then all of a sudden he started to kiss it. "God damn Alec!" I yelled out.

He just chuckled and he started to suck and hard if I might add. I swear I yelled out every profanity I knew and then some in other languages.

"Don't you dare stop, I'm gonna cum," I warned him.

"Do it then, I want to taste you," he winked at me from below and that was all it took for me to let go.

When he came back up, I quickly straddled him and pushed down his boxers, "My turn," I said with a smirk and went straight to his neck.

As I was sucking and biting I started to go down, as I got to his member, I couldn't believe it, it was huge, seriously, and I then started to have second doubts if it would have fit into my mouth.

As I got near it I noticed that Alec tensed, "you ok?" "Yeah – Yeah, don't worry, keep going." As I took him into my hand I leaned up and his him underneath his ear, "relax love."

Then I quickly went down and I started to kiss it and licked it from the base to the tip of it.

As I started to bring him in my mouth I heard a grunt, guess I was doing an okay job. As I started to thrust he put his hand in my hair and directed me better. I then started to suck and then I felt a liquid on my tongue and all of a sudden his cum started leave his penis in a very fast pace, I guess I had to swallow it. It wasn't so bad; it was actually kind of salty but an ok taste.

As I got back up I lay on top of his chest both of us shuddering in pleasure.

"That was fantastic," he said. "I try," I looked into his eyes.

As he started to kiss me he turned me over, so now he was on top of me again. His mouth went to my breasts and his hands were massaging my body up and down.

Then I remembered we had to get up and that I needed to prepare something for the guys to eat, I also remembered that my parents were leaving today around 10am and will be gone for 2 months' time again.

"Come on we need to get up," I whispered to him, "no, a little while longer," he whispered back with his mouth back on my neck, "how about this, I'm all yours as soon as we hit the bed but right now we need to get up," I tell him while running my hand through his hair and sitting on his chest naked for him to see all of me, he seemed to like it because he also sat up and buried his face in my breasts breathing in deep.

"Fine, but your mine once we enter this room," he said with a growl.

I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him off me and stood up, he was looking at me from the bed with his hands behind his head smirking at me, I just winked at him and went to take a shower, as I was waiting for the water to warm up I felt 2 arms go around me, "Can I shower with you? We can save water," he whispered against my neck, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my hands in his hair as he brought his lips to mine, we kissed for a couple of seconds when I felt being pressed to the wall and his hands under my thighs and my legs around his waist.

He then brought his lips to my neck but didn't waste time to go down and bury his face in my breasts taking his tongue out, I tightened my grip around his neck and I started to rub on him.

After a couple of minutes of him assaulting my breasts he went back to my neck and straight to my mouth where he plunged his tongue into my mouth, his taste hit me hard and I kissed him harder and loosened my grip on his waist and he tightened his grip on my waist pulling me into him more than I already was.

I felt the water go down on both of us and he let me on my feet as he started to kiss me down my neck to my breasts. As he sucked on my left one I felt him run his tongue over my bud and then he went to the other doing the same thing then he slowly started to kiss my stomach. Stopping on my hip bone and sucking hard.

As he made his was done I quickly grabbed him, "if you go there, we won't be leaving the shower in ten minutes, just remember tonight I'm all yours, and you're mine, don't forget it," I said firmly and kissed him on the mouth as I pushed him on a wall.

As I buried my hands in his hair his hands started to make their way down from my head to my shoulders down my back over my bottom and squeezing hard. As I let out a gasp he lowered himself and from the back of my knees he started to make his way up lifting me up and pressing me against the wall planting his penis right at my entrance. I just tightened my legs tighter against him but I knew I wouldn't last long, if he let go of me I would have been on the floor right now.

"Remember this is mine and no one will ever make you feel what I'm making you feel right now, no one will ever touch you the way I'm doing it, and no one will love you the way I will," he ordered and lifted me higher on the way but at the same time rubbing me on his penis, if I felt this good with him so near me I couldn't wait until he was actually in me.

I couldn't wait for tonight. As he sat on the floor he brought me with him, I just spread my legs further and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He gave me a last peck on my lips as he started to bathe me with his shampoo and his soap, and after he was done, I grabbed the shampoo and did the same to him. After an hour we finally got out of the shower and he lent me a shirt and shorts.

"See you in 20 minutes in the kitchen," I told him and quickly made my way to my room to get changed.