Sickness

Axel

"Party tonight!" Jagger dances.

"You're obnoxious" Tracy shakes her head, laughing.

I turn and see Melissa holding her stomach. "You good?" I rub her back.

She nods. "Yeah, just feeling nervous for this party"

I ruffle her hair. "Don't be! I'll be right next to you!"

"You better be" she holds onto my arm.

I hold her hand. "I will be, I promise"

She smiles.

**

"We're ready!" Tracy walks out of her room in a dress with her hair in waves.

The guys whistle, then Melissa walks out in a short blue dress with her hair done in curls.

I smile widely. "You're so gorgeous"

She blushes. "Thank you!"

The guys whistle for her too, but they know their limits.

"You guys ready to go?" I ask and they nod.

So with that, we hop in the car and speed to the house.

It's been three weeks now and all's going good.

A gang we know personally is having a huge celebration for their kill against their rival they've been going after for years. Like us with The FireBreathing Lions.

This gang leader is dads friend, so, The Red Hooders actually have a gang they like.

After a long drive, we pull into the house with blaring music and lights, so making me smirk. "You guys wanna get drunk?" I ask.

"Yes!" they all, but Melissa, exclaim.

We get out of the car and I sense the uneasiness coming from Melissa, so I sigh and let everyone go in before pulling her aside. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing" she says.

"Yeah, no. Not believing that. Babe, what's wrong?" I take her tiny hands to encourage her.

She frowns and looks at me. "I don't want you to drink tonight, and not cause I wanna have sex with you! I just... I really want tonight to just be about me and you"

I smile and kiss her forehead. "It will be. We're not staying long anyways"

She sadly smiles and I lead her inside to already see the guys drinking.

Melissa pats my arm, getting my attention. "I'm gonna go get some water. Stay right here"

I nod. "Want me to go with you? You know... killers are everywhere"

"No it's fine!" she kisses my cheek before leaving.

"Okay" I laugh to myself and sit down.

Everyone talks to everyone, but not to me.

They know me.

I wait for Melissa for about five minutes before I see her walking to me. "Got lost" she laughs and sits next to me. "But I bumped into Logan" she starts laughing.