Chapter 10

Jungkook gathered his things and was ready to exit the car when he took out a fragrance and sprayed it over his wrist and neck. Jimin's forehead furrowed as he observed what he was doing. 

Wait a minute... Why does he have to wear them? Jimin's thoughts.

"If you need anything, just call me," Jungkook stated.

"Whatever, just get the fuck out already." replied Jimin coldly.

"If you suddenly feels like want to throw up or sick, just text or—"

"I'm good."

Jungkook stared at Jimin for a moment and slowly nodded his head before jumped out from the car and quickly walked straight to the entrance of the Jeon's building without looking back anymore.

Jimin sighed, not knowing what to do now. He brought down the window of the car and quickly took out a cigarette from his pocket and lighted it up. Then, he took out his phone and started to spend his time with Instagram. He went down the screen with weak eyes and he began to feel bored again as the feed was always the same. Bitch, sexy bitch, porn, woman, girls, cats, foods.

"Always the same.."  he muttered while scrolled down the Instagram with uninterested. "Boring, yeah boring. Fuck boring."

But suddenly, something snapped in his mind which makes his lips turned into a smirk and he quickly type that bastard name.

"Why I've never think about this, stalking your own husband Jimin-ah.." he chuckled half-heartedly.

He placed the cigarette in between his teeth before inhaled the smoke deeply in his chest and slowly blew the smoke out through his nose while waiting for the loading page. And soon, the profile has been printed on the screen and he brought his focus on the phone with full of curiosity.

"Oh, kinda famous? Millions of followers I see.." he said in half-amazement.

He began to scroll down through Jungkook's feed.

"What the fuck..?" he scrunched his face in disgusted.