The Creepy Place

The place Jasmine went to, was an abandoned park. It had been deserted for more than 10 years. Stories and rumors had been spreading since that accident! Some say ghosts took over this place after the death of a 20 year old couple . While some assume that this park was a psycho's hideaway. So people had to abandon it. Rumors never ended.

Maybe the place sounded familiar with Jasmine as she might have read about it on the Internet. Nick also remembered reading an article about that "Abandoned Park". He wondered why would Albert ask Jasmine to meet there.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, Albert finally arrived. "What a lovely place to meet at. Isn't it? " said Albert. Jasmine didn't know if he said it mockingly or he was talking seriously. Jasmine began to doubt him. So when he asked about the micro-card, she told him it was in her bag. He asked from where she got it and she told him. It seemed to be so surprising since the micro-card was in the phone at the first place. It seemed as if he knew where it originally was and didn't expect it to be in the phone!

They then heard footsteps. Albert loaded his pistol. Jasmine saw a flashlight. It was familiar. It was the same light at the cemetery. She knew it was Nick. She told Albert it was okay, just like she did at her home.

But Albert, this time, instead of pointing the pistol towards Nick, he pointed it towards Jasmine's head! He threatened to blow Jasmine's head if Nick approached them more. Jasmine was shocked to see Albert doing that. He seemed to be a hardworking policeman but now he is a corrupt one. He maybe was the leader of that gang. He might also be the one who sent Jasmine, the kidnappers or be one of them. But How and why?

Nick was so careful. He kept thinking of a way to save Jasmine. He decided to use his flashlight and point it to Albert eyes to distract him. But before he could do so, he heard Jasmine's scream and a gun shoot. Nick dropped his flashlight and ran as quick as he could to where Jasmine and Albert stood.

But no one was there. He went on his knees on the floor. He could feel a liquid on his hands. It wasn't water, he was sure. It was a viscous liquid. It was blood. But soon this blood was no more there as if it was absorbed by the ground! He went back to grap his flashlight and kept looking for Jasmine at the park. He wasn't afraid of that creepy place but was worried about Jasmine's fate.

His feet stepped on something, it was Jasmine's necklace. The necklace wasn't damaged but the micro-card was. He didn't know if he was the one who destroyed the micro-card or was it Albert?

He kept calling her name out until he had no more energy. Out of the blue, he saw a little girl. She was sitting there alone. She told him about the place that Albert would take Jasmine to. How this girl knew or who she was, Nick had no clue of. He had no choice but to believe this girl. Will he able to save Jasmine or was he too late?