Stabbed In The Back

"You shouldn't be surprised anymore, you should get used to me" said the appearing girl to Jasmine. "Well, I didn't expect seeing you now!" she answered.

The girl seemed to be looking good. No blood was on her dress. The blue dress she was wearing was clean and new. Her blonde hair was tied up. However, she seemed to be good from outside only but from inside she seemed hurt. Her eyes were full of fear and sadness. She was down. She tried to tell Jasmine something but she couldn't.

Blood started covering her blue dress. Her hair was now messed up and turned to be dark black. Before she disappeared, she was able to tell Jasmine these words "Don't trust him" Before Jasmine could ask her what she meant, she vanished. Who was "him" she meant? Jasmine assumed that it should be Nick as she was on her way to meet him and confess everything. Should she cancel her meeting or should she go and tell him nothing at all? She was literally confused. But the vision? Didn't it acquit him? And why did she speak again this time?

Before resuming her walk, her phone rang. It was Albert telling her where they would meet. It seemed like a place Jasmine first hears about it. Actually it may sounded familiar but she didn't recognize it.

And here Jasmine arrives at the restaurant. Nick seemed more good than ever before. Happiness was in his eyes to see her. Jasmine, despite what happened earlier, seemed happy too. They first had a shallow chat. Having their food ordered, Jasmine gave Nick a hint about why she wanted to meet him. It was really difficult to reveal things all of a sudden. But Nick was really a good listener.

She told him everything even she told him about the flash in her teddy bear and microcard in her necklace which she first didn't tell Albert, the policeman, about. She didn't know how she did tell him all with comfort! She still trusts him. Maybe she wanted to, badly! Nick, for sure, was totally surprised. He couldn't believe what was happening but he did believe Jasmine.

After telling him everything, she left her phone on the table and went to wash her face. Her phone kept ringing. It was Albert. Nick reading Albert's name on Jasmine's smartphone screen, went mad. He kept his anger to himself. When Jasmine came back, he didn't tell her about the missed call from Albert. While eating their food, Jasmine realized it had been so long since she was with Nick. She asked him what time it was. It was about to be 9 O'clock. She took her purse and quickly left after excusing! She knew she was very late for her meet with Albert.

Jasmine left quickly that she didn't realize that she left her phone back there. Nick took the phone, ran quickly to catch Jasmine. But no use, she had already left. A new message was delivered. It was from Albert, he sent her directions of the place they were supposed to meet at. Nick recognized that place. But unfortunately, he couldn't completely remember it. It only sounded familiar. He was more concerned about what reason would they meet for. Are they dating? Am I just a close friend whom she feels comfort telling him secrets? Nick kept wondering.

He decided to go back home and give Jasmine the phone the next day.

Jasmine still didn't realize she left her phone at the restaurant. She remembered the place she was heading to, from the phone call.

She eventually arrived. It was so dark there, quiet and scary.She felt the same feeling she felt at the cemetery. She kept looking for Albert. But no one was there. She decided to call him, but she soon realizes the phone wasn't there. She waited for about 15 mins. It was the same time Nick took to remember that place and decide to catch Jasmine as soon as possible!

The Girl Who Seesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें