The Noisy Silence

Justin stopped the engine immediately. "Jessy, are you okay?" he asked with a frightened tone. He waited impatiently for his sister to reply who went quiet for more than few minutes. " Here, have some water Jessy!" said Justin. Jasmine drank the water and still no words came out!

It was obvious that Justin was more shocked than his sister.

Finally, she spoke. "I'm fine , Justin" she said but didn't feel it! "I feel.. like ..I had a nightmare.. but I can remember ..nothing! " she said.

" It's okay Jessy, you are safe now" said Justin. He continued driving after he asked Jasmine if she preferred to return home. She preferred not.

Silence took over the scene. Justin wanted to break this deadly silence, so he turned on the radio. Although this broke their silence, it was still much less quieter than the noise in their heads!

" What was that? Is she sick? Should I take her to a doctor? he thought. " No! No! It's impossible.How ridiculous! " he told himself when his mind went on thinking that perhaps an evil spirit took control of his sister.

Jasmine started gradually to remember what she saw. She saw blood, heared bone fractures and felt pain. Her head spinned! She decided not to tell her brother as she wasn't aware if that was real or was no more than hallucination.

For a while she thought that she might had an accident when she was young.

She had to wait for her parents arrival at the weekend to ask them about that.

" Dear Jessy, we are arriving by the end of this week. Our business was a success. E-mail us if you and Justin needed anything". These words were sent to Jasmine from her parents.

While she was using her laptop, the screen went dark red as if it was covered with blood. She screamed out loud but soon there was no more blood. She then saw a young teenager with a blonde hair and a bloody dress. Her unclear image was reflected on the laptop's screen."Who are you? What do you want from me?" Jasmine shouted out. The girl's image disappeared.

Jasmine's mobile rang. It was her high school friend Max. They haven't contacted since they joined the collage. "Jessy, Hey girl you're missed" he said. "We are throwing a reunion party and you're expected to come. It's going to be a blast I'm sure" he said enthusiastically.

Jasmine got excited too and accepted his invitation.

The party was at Max's place. All Jasmine's friends were there. She had also met Max's new girlfriend. They had no more than girl's talk. Jasmine had really enjoyed her time there.

"Excuse me guys, I'm gonna fix my make up" she said with a smile. She went to the bathroom. And while she was fixing her make up, blood started to appear on the mirror. Jasmine rushed to the door who was now locked. She screamed but no one heard her. Everyone was at the party enjoying the loud music. She then heard a laughing sound. She turned around slowly. Her face went so pale.