Follow me

Jasmine couldn't bear the fact that Nick would be an evil person. How on earth someone with that angel face be a kidnapper! It was just like movies! The closer one to you, is the wanted! What should she do? Should she face him with what Albert reached? Or just keep an eye on him to have her doubts confirmed? Maybe she should just ignore him and keep him away?

Although Justin was so close to her, but she preferred not to come out with this all of a sudden. That would be either shocking or ridiculous to him!

If she would be in trouble at a point either now or then, Jasmine chose to decide for herself and not for someone to endanger her! She decided to start from the beginning, investigate and have a successful end!

She deeply wished this all would be a nightmare or a prank. She knew she won't regret wasting time on nothing if she reached that all this was unorganized coincidence!

Jasmine was lucky that she always wrote down her diaries, this would be a great help and a good start! Going through her diary, it all began with that dizzy feeling, blurry vision and drilling headache. The accident, the car, the girl, the news, blood, the black note ,the micro-card, Nick and  the purple flowers all should be highlighted!

At first, the appearing girl didn't speak to Jasmine, but when she did she told her not to use her eyes! Blood often appeared- on the girl's dress, on Jasmine's hand and there were the bloody footprints. As detectives, Jasmine made a file about what she called " The appearing girl! " She made notes, tried to connect things together to make sense and even included the sketch she drew for the girl.

Of course, she isn't Sherlock Holmes or Detective Conan to figure it all in no time! Patience, Will and determination became her new pals. Help would only come from what she knew and what she was going to know by herself. No one can help her except herself!

One day, when it was about to be 11 O'clock at night, Jasmine saw the bloody footprints once again. But this time, the footprints lead her outside the house. It was a typical night, darkness and quietness were dominant. She had no choice but to follow the footprints.

She felt that someone was following them, following her and the footprints! But she couldn't even look backwards, she kept moving on as if someone had control of her! Walking for about 15 minutes, the footprints disappeared.

As much as the place she reached was quiet, as much as it was scary. The footprints lead Jasmine to a cemetery! Jasmine could feel fright, dizziness but more curious. She was curious to know "why here"?

She kept looking left and right. But graves were only there. The footprints reappeared again, this time they stopped at someone's grave. Maybe this was the grave of whom the bloody footprints belonged!

Jasmine had that flashlight application on her mobile phone that she used to break the darkness of the graveyard. But she could feel it more and more.

Someone was there with her at that cemetery! Her portable flashlight kept switching on and off. She tried fixing it but no use. Another light kept approaching her. The more she tries to fix her phone, the more the light was in her eyes. Her phone went off. She now could see nothing but the coming light. Her phone was dropped, she bent on her knees and kept saying " Please don't hurt me!" . But the coming light and the moving foot were nearer and nearer.