" F/f. "

   " I'll have the same. "

   " Okay. I'll be right back. "

Mr. Winchester walked into the truck and started getting the ice creams ready. I looked at Hikaru with a glare. I hit his shoulder and he turned to me looking confused.

   " What? "

   " Why did you tell him we were dating? "

   " Well he seemed to like the idea of us being together and I didn't want to crush his spirit. "

   " But you lied to him. "

   " It'll be fine. "

   " Okayyy, but don't lie to him again. "

   " I won't. So you think we would be cute together? "

   " A-Ahhh. Look the ice cream is here! "

Mr. Winchester held an ice cream cone out of the window. There were two scoops of F/f ice cream on one singular cone. He handed it to me and I took it.

   " An ice cream for the lovely couple. "

   " Thanks, Mr. Winchester. "

   " Not a problem. It's on the house. "

   " Really? "

   " Yes. So, you two don't have to argue over whos paying. "

   " Thanks, Mr. Winchester. We really appreciate it. "

   " Any time. Could you two do me a favor? "

   " Sure. "

   " Could I see you two share a quick kiss? I wanna see the happiness and love radiate off of you two. "

   " U-Umm I don-"

   " Sure! " Hikaru said with excitement.

   ' WHAT!? '

I felt Hikaru pull me close. He held my waist in his hands and crashed his lips into mine. The kiss was quick and sweet. Before I knew it he pulled away but kept his arms around my waist. He smiled at me and Mr. Winchester clapped.

   " I love seeing young love. It reminds me of my wife. "

My face was on fire. It could have melted the ice cream if I brought it close enough to my face. I didn't say a word as we walked away. I started licking the ice cream. We walked to a bench and sat down.

   " Sorry for the kiss back there. "

   " I-It's f-fine. Ice cream? "

I held out the ice cream to him and he took it from me and started licking it.

   " It's really good! "

   " I told you it was. "

Hikaru quickly finished the first scoop and handed the ice cream back to me. I took it from him and started eating it.

   " I feel like things are awkward now. "

   ' No dip Sherlock. '

   " Well, I don't know what to say after my friend kissed me. I didn't expect you to actually do it. "

   " Well, I thought it was a cute way to repay the man since he paid for our ice cream. Then I-I wanted t-t-to kiss you. "

   " You did? "

   " I did. "

   " U-Umm I.."

   " I like you N/n, but I'll let you think about it okay? "

   " Okay. Thank you. "

He smiled and nodded. We stood from the bench and walked back to the entrance to the park. His limo came and Hikaru gave me a ride home. Once we made it to my apartment complex I looked at Hikaru.

   " Thanks for inviting me to the park. "

   " Thanks for accepting my invitation. "

I leaned closer to Hikaru and kissed his cheek. He looked surprised and his face went a little red.

   " That's to get back at you for the park. "

I got out of the limo and walked to the door. I got my ket out and unlocked the door. I walked inside and locked the door behind me.

   " Welcome home Y/n. " Haruhi said from our room. 

I walked to our room and greeted her.

   " Why is your face so red? "

   " Don't worry about it Haru. "

   ' Now to put my face in the freezer. '