Chapter 23

A/N Hey guys! I'm so so sorry for taking so long to update. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!

******

It was finally Saturday and I was so happy I could relax without any interruptions or people asking if I was okay.

I walked downstairs and saw Luke sitting and eating breakfast.

"Hey Luke."

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine Luke, really." I said and for the first time since the party I was actually telling the truth.

I had done a lot of thinking and realised that I was wasting my time feeling depressed over what happened at the party. It was stupid of me to get drunk but Tyde was out of my life now so I wouldn't have to worry.

He had tried calling me so many times but I ignored him. I wanted him out of my life for good. He's nothing but trouble and I should have stayed away from him like Luke told me to.

I sat next to Luke and started eating.

"Are you going anywhere today?" I asked.

"Actually yeah I'm going to chill with some friends."

I nodded. "Okay, well I'm gonna be home all day."

"Why don't you invite Natasha or someone over so you don't get bored," he suggested.

"Nah, it's okay it'll be nice to just relax and watch some movies by myself."

"Okay. I'm gonna go now. Call me if you need anything," he said before leaving the house.

I went upstairs and changed into sweats before going back downstairs and plopping myself on the couch. I chose a movie and put it in.

Halfway through the movie there was a knock at the door. I paused the movie and got up. I opened the door and my eyes widened as I saw who was at the door.

Aiden.

"Leah, we need to talk." I felt my heart beat faster in my chest. I nodded and stepped to the side, motioning for him to come inside.

"Um do you wanna maybe go upstairs?" I asked. He nodded and I led him up to my bedroom.

We both sat on the bed leaving a bit of space between us. I could feel the awkwardness fill the room.

"I'm sorry for lying to you and then going to the party Aiden. I love hanging out with you. It's just Natasha mentioned the party and I thought it would be great to just have fun and get my mind off everything," I spoke first.

"Was the party fun?" He asked and I was reminded of what happened.

"Not really. I would have much rather seen a movie with you," I admitted. Going to the party was the biggest regret of my life.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you Leah. I was just pissed off."

"It's okay. You had every right to be angry at me, I shouldn't have lied. But can we please just be friends again. I've missed you so much," I said honestly.

He nodded and leaned forward, embracing me in a hug. I inhaled his scent. He smelt so good. We both pulled back and smiled at each other.

"Um I- I have to tell you something Leah," he said nervously.

"What is it?" I asked curiously. It must be something important, I thought to myself because he looked so nervous.

"Um well I- I've been wanting to tell you this for ages. Leah, I-" He was interrupted by a loud knock on the door downstairs.