Chapter 49

I stumbled as Tyde pulled me into his apartment.

"So this is Tydey's little house he brings all the girls he's about to bang to. Oooo"

Tyde stared at me, amused. "You've been here multiple times you know?" he laughed.

"Yeah but we've never..." I trailed off, looking around as if someone was listening "done the DEED," I whispered the last part, cupping my hands around my face as if someone was there to hear.

Tyde laughed again "I gotta say I love drunk Leah. She's fucking fun"

"I'm not even drunk!" I giggled as a I realised that sentence had in fact come out slurred.
"Okayyy you know what? Maybe I am a LITTLE drunk. I should drink some water," I stated looking around for the sink.

I walked over once I'd found it and took it upon myself to open a cupboard, grab a glass and fill it with water. I bent over the sink as I gulped it down. I hadn't even realised how thirsty I was.

I gasped as I felt Tyde grab my hips from behind and press his body against mine, and dropped the glass in the sink out of surprise. I felt a tingle inside me, which reminded me how badly I wanted Tyde to rip my clothes off and just take me. I don't know what came over me but I grabbed the edge of the sink and leant back into him, pressing my butt into his crotch. I heard him let out a loud breath, almost a moan, which turned me on even more.

I continued to press my bum into his front, his hands still firmly grabbing onto my hips. I could feel his hard on and smiled to myself. I could tell how much he was enjoying this. I was too. I felt his hot breath on my neck and ear.

I gasped again as he turned me around in one swift motion so I was now facing him. He pressed his body into my front, pushing me further against the bench behind me and latched his lips onto my neck, trailing kisses all down my neck and then back up. I felt each trail his soft lips and tongue left on my neck and couldn't help but let out a moan. At the sound of this, he quickly pressed his lips onto mine, with a sense of urgency. Our lips started moving against each other, roughly as I ran my fingers through his hair. It was obvious we both wanted each other. Badly. I felt his tongue make it's way into my mouth and I swirled my tongue around his as we continued to make out. I felt his hands make their way to my thighs as he lifted me up with one swift motion, propping me up on the bench behind me. As he had just sat me up, my dress had ridden up my thighs, exposing them completely. I felt his hands graze my legs, starting from further down near my knees and slowly making his way up my thighs. Internally, I was begging him to touch me there. I needed it.

But it was almost as if he could read my mind, and in true Tyde fashion he continued teasing me, running his hands ever so softly up and down my thighs, getting closer and closer each time to where I wanted him most. I leant back away from the kiss, breathing heavily. He was too. "Tyde", I breathed. I couldn't take it anymore.

"What?" He puffed, seeming slightly annoyed that I'd broken the kiss and eager to continue.

"I want you"

He moved his head back and I could see his face clearly. His eyes were full of lust as he stared at me. He responded by latching his lips onto mine once again and moving them against mine, as it got even more heated.

This time instead of teasing me he ran his hands up my inner thighs once before stopping between my legs, touching me softly but enough for pleasure to ripple through my body as I let out a moan into his mouth. He continued rubbing between my legs and I spread them apart even further, allowing him easy access, my dress now gathered up around my stomach.

It was almost like he couldn't take it anymore so he picked me up of the bench, carrying me as I wrapped my legs around him. We continued making out as he carried me to his bedroom, where he threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.