Chapter 41

Leah's Pov:

"Boo" I heard Aiden's voice sneak up behind me which made me jump.

"Oh my gosh don't do that," I put my hand over my chest.

"I just wanted to see how my girlfriend is," he smiled and leaned against my neighbours locker.

I turned my head and a smile slowly creeped it's way onto me face as well as a sudden blush which made me turn my head so he wouldn't see it.

I had to admit, I liked when he called me his 'girlfriend'

"Ah" I groaned, still trying to pry my locker open

"Is it jammed again?" He asked.

"Yes." I groaned again.

"Remember when I couldn't get my locker opened last year and we had to call the janitor to open it and it took him like 20 minutes?" I asked him.

"How could I forget. That was the day we were late to class and miss Sinclair yelled at us," he laughed at the memory.

"Oh yeah. And we almost got a detention but you explained to the principle that it was the lockers fault that we were late and not ours," I laughed

"I can be very persuasive" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh and I was meaning to message you but I totally forgot. I am so sorry about my brother on Saturday," I apologised to him.

"No don't apologise, I shouldn't have made out with you in the front yard," he smiled.

"No my brother is so over protective and I hate it, we should be able to make out wherever we want," I said and when the words leave my mouth I instantly realise what I said.

Aiden raises his eyebrows at me while a smirk played on his lips.

"I didn't mea-" I stopped mid sentence realising how stupid I sounded right now.

His smirk still played on his lips "What?" I asked.

"I just love how innocent you are," he said and the redness creeped onto my cheeks again.

"Can you help me with my locker instead of just standing there being useless?" I teased, trying to change the subject

He rolled his eyes. "You might need Pliers" he said as he walked to my locker to try and get it open.

"Or a chainsaw," I mumbled seriously as Aiden laughed.

***********

"Well it was my brothers birthday on the weekend but other than that nothing interesting really happened," Alexa told me as we approached our lunch table.

"Naw your brothers so cute," I commented as we sat down.

"Only sometimes"

"What did you buy your brother for his birthday?" I asked

"More video games. I swear he is obsessed."

"I'm sure he's not that bad, atleast it keeps him out of your hair," I stated.

"Yeah I guess. Anyway, what did you do on the weekend?"

"Well if you must know, Aiden asked me out," I said excitedly and Alexa's smile widened.

"No way!" She replied, also excited.

"Yep," I said as I popped a fry into my mouth.

"And you said yes, right?" She asked.

"Of course."

"I'm so happy for you. Congratulations girl," Alexa said making me smile.

I was about to reply when we got interrupted.

"Leah" I heard three male voices say at once.

Alexa and I looked up in alarm. Aiden sat next to me as he put his arm around my shoulder and his two friends sat next to Alexa.

Alexa looked uncomfortable, obviously at the fact that she doesn't know Aiden's two friends who were now sitting beside her.

"Uh Alexa this is Aiden," I said as I pointed to Aiden next to me.

"Hey Alexa," Aiden waved at her.

"Hey," she said.

Kind of awkward that we were just talking about Aiden and this is the first time Aiden and Alexa have met.

"And this is Tyler and Ryan," I pointed to Aiden's two friends who I had talked to a couple times.

And they both waved at her while she waved back and started talking to them.

I turned to Aiden "Hey," I smiled at him.

I hadn't really spoken to him since this morning.

"Hey. How's your day been?" He asked.

"Well I did my homework but I accidentally forgot to bring it and then miss Blace yelled at me," I said.

"Is she the one with the wonky eye?"
He asked referring to miss Blace.

I laughed "yeah that's her."

"She kind of scares me," Aiden said. 

"Same," I said as I leaned onto his shoulder and he placed his head on top of mine.

"I think Alexa is enjoying herself," I said as I looked over at her stuck between Ryan and Tyler across the table.

She was actually laughing along as her and the boys were having a conversation.

"Hmm" I heard him mumble and as I turned to face him, he turned to face me as well and pecked my lips.

"No," I pulled away from him "not here."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because people will see," I told him in a hushed voice.

"So? Let them see" he said and this time actually kissed me and I couldn't help but kiss him back.