Chapter 18💙

A A L I Y A H

Right now it's a Tuesday and I heard the doorbell ring as I was sitting on the couch next to Melly watching "Riverdale".

I got up to open it to see Kd in his Pink robe, gold bonnet, and furry pink slippers with a cheetah print cover wrapped around his shoulders. With Syi right behind him basically shaking holding her legs closed.

"Why tf are y'all here?" I asked scrunching up my face at them. "Bruh move out the way I gotta shit" Syi said pushing me and running down the hallway.

I laughed and let Kd in the house. "How tf did you get here?" I asked Kd since he doesn't have a car, "and why do you have that big ass cover ok like it's not
The middle of May?"

"Mind yo damn business and let me in" He whined. I sighed and just let him in. "Why tf is you here slime?" Melly asked him. "I just woke up and realized something" Kd said putting his hand on his chin tryna think.

"I can tell your breath smells like Syi shit, AYE U BETTER SPRAY" Melly yelled making me chuckle a little bit.

"But u still owe me my dollar from when we was rolling dice" he admitted.

"Nigga you came over here without brushing your teeth for a damn dollar, here" He said giving Kd a dollar.

"And why tf do you sleep in a robe?" I asked him.

"I don't I sleep butt naked but my robe was hanging on my dresser so I just put it on" he said snatching the dollar from Melly and walking out the house.

I shook my head at him. His ass is just retarted.

Seconds later Syi came out the bathroom fanning the air. "Why tf did you
Come here outta all places to shit?" I asked her.

"I went to see my girlfriend and yours was the closest way from my house" she admitted.

"Ooouuuu y'all might wanna spray sum in there" she said running out the house. "Didn't I tell yo stank ass to spray?" Melly yelled causing me to bust out laughing because she was already gone.

"Fuck You laughing at?" He bucked at me making me stop laughing and mug him.

"Nigga you" I said sitting back on the couch. "Don't make me fuck you up jit" he said pointing at me.

"You don't have to, my new nigga can fuck me up real good" I said walking up the stairs.

"Oh you got me fucked up" he said following behind me causing me to laugh.