Dont leave me😔

S A R I Y A H

" She's not breathing" Was all I heard before I was being taken out the room. "That's my fucking sister let me go" I yelled as Kentrell pulled me away from the doors.

I fell to the floor crying my eyes out knowing that I had a chance to lose her. She really my bestie I CANT lose her.

"It's gone be alright ma, she wouldn't want to ass crying" He whispered in my ear. I cried into his chest. "I can't lose her man, I just can't".

H pulled me into a tight hug. "I can't even tell you everything gonna be alright when Idk but I do know that we gone get through this shit together" he said letting a tear fall.

I nodded getting up and sitting in one of the chairs next to Melly. "You aight big bro?" I asked him. He had been quiet this whole time not saying anything to anybody.

I knew he wasn't gonna respond so I just left him alone. I went on Instagram and made a post.

S.riyah

riyah

S.riyah- Man we have been through so much bestie and I really love you man. I don't care what anybody say I love you more than my damn mama. I really don't wanna see you go when u been here for me almost all my life. So ima just ask this one thing, don't leave me please. #pray4liyah.

NBA.Youngboy- I usually don't pray, but ima pray for you sis🙏🏾.

Nbakd2x- NBA. Youngboy: your emoji should be darker than that but I'm praying for u sis.. I remember yo last words were I love you💚

YNW.Melly_ -😔❤️ my whole heart.

YNW.Melly_

Melly_

YNW.Melly_ - Words can't even describe how much I love you. If you leave me I lose everything I ever had in life. Love. My best friend. It'll all be gone. Melvin said you better wake yo dusty ass up or he gone wake you up himself. I really love you ma don't leave me please. #Pray4liyah

Comments Disabled.

3 hours later.

We all been in the hospital almost the whole day. And all I can say is that nobody is leaving. Not a damn soul.

Sooner or later the doctor came out with a clipboard and was smacking her gum hella loud acting ratchet.

"Anybody here for A-LIE- AH Winters" she said pronouncing her name wrong. "Bitch it's Aliyah get it straight before I pop the fuck outta you"I said standing up.

"Chill Riyah" Kentrell said pulling me back down to my seat. "Well first of all idk who you're talking to like that and 2nd She requested to see someone by the name of "Melly and Reah" she said again pronouncing a name wrong.

"On everything I love when I finish talking to my best friend I'm coming to whoop that ass" I said getting up and walking into the room she's in with Melly right behind me.

"My babyyyyy" Melly said walking up to her with a big smile on his face placing multiple kisses on hers. I thought it was so cute.

"Bestieeee" I yelled pushing Melly out the way and onto the floor. "Damn jit" Melly said getting off of the floor and standing next to me.

Liyah laughed a little. "Man I love y'all little ugly asses" she said. "How you feeling?" Melly asked her. I was just about to ask her that ugly bitch.

"Good I guess I mean I was only shot in my leg so Idek why I blacked out but I'm coo" she said shrugging like it was nothing.

"That's good I guess I thought I was finna lose you" I said letting another tear drop. "Aww bestie I'm here tho stop crying before you make me cry" she said pouting.

I nodded my head. "You right ima thug this shit out just like you doing Bae".

"The only bae she got is me skinny ass bitch" Melly said bucking at me smiling. This is what I love we have a Brother sister relationship and always play around or come for Liyah.

"I was her bae first black ass hoe" I bucked back. "Do you wanna fight" he said in a deep voice. "Aww hell nah Melvin stay yo ass away from me" I said backing up.

Melly just say there and smirked and so did Liyah. "Fuck y'all smirking for?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing" they both said at the same time. I glared at them. "Can y'all get everybody else in here I wanna see they ugly asses" Liyah said smiling.

Melly nodded his head leaving the room. Not even 5 mins later Kd ugly ass busted in here. "Hey bitch" he said in a girl voice.

We all started laughing cause his ass is just retarded. "Hey Hoe" She replied laughing still. "You know I am a hoe cuz I fucked yo mama last-" he got cut off by Ben smacking him in the back of his head.

"Ow black ass nigga" he said before taking a seat.

5 hours later.

Everyone was having a good time chilling and laughing with eachother until everybody fell asleep. It was like a big sleepover in a small ass hospital room.

The only ones that were up were Melly and Liyah and I'm finna take my lil light bright ass to sleep.

A A L I Y A H

"Melly come here" I said to him. I patted the space next to me for him to lay down. He hesitated but eventually climbed in with me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You know Melly, I really love yo ass and we in this shit forever" I said looking him in his eyes. "You my boo, my slime, my everything, forever PERIOD no wedding ring" he said kissing me passionately until we fell asleep.

I really love this man. With everything I have.💚