Chapter 17💙

A A L I Y A H

"Yo wtf is wrong with you?" I yelled at Melly once everyone got him off of Quando.

Quando and Melly were fighting head to head. Nobody was winning but I think Melly got a few more hits in.

"Why tf was he all up on u in the hallway?" He yelled.

"Was you even in the hallway to see what happend my nigga we ain't do shit but talk bruh u fucking wilding".

"STOP LYING" Melvin said coming out in his deep voice.

"Oh my god this is the type of shit I can't handle when I was with you" I mumbled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked me.

"It means I'm glad we broke up" I said before walking to the principles office with the rest of the gang.

We were all in trouble because everyone was yelling and arguing while Melly and Quando was fighting.

Once we walked into the office the principle was already waiting for us at the door.

"Are y'all serious right now?" She asked.

We all didn't say shit because I mean...what could we say to her.

"I don't even have anything to say to y'all except the fact that y'all ALL are suspended for 2 weeks" she admitted shaking her head.

"Aww man" Kd said looking like he was about to cry. We all looked at him like he was crazy.

"What I thought she would give us longer than that" he said shaking his head making us all laugh.

The principle glared at us. But did we care. NO.

We all got up and left the school building and got into the cars. Quando went somewhere but nobody knows where.

We all agreed to go to Kentrell house since him and Melly have the biggest houses anyways. Or the rest of us just live with our parents.

"Y'all ain't Neva got shit to eat" Kd said looking into the frigerator.

"Cuz yo big ass ears be eating it all up dumbo" I mumbled but I guess they heard me cause they all started laughing.

"Fuck you Draco" Kd said to me sticking his middle finger up.

"And that's exactly why yo stank booty ass ain't got no food now" I replied shrugging my shoulders.

He sighed and walked back to the couch sitting down. The whole time Melly was staring at me like I'm talking bout creepy staring.

"Yo can I talk to you?" Melly asked me scrunching his eyebrows. And I have to admit he looked sexy as hell.

I nodded my head getting up following him into the hallway. "Did you really mean what u said?" He asked.

I looked down trying to avoid eye contact. "No I actually miss you but u keep accusing me of things I didn't do" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry bae" he said tryna hug me. "No Melly I'm sick and tired of this, you do this shit a lot. All of these 11 years I NEVER cheated and now your accusing me yea no, I need a break" I said walking away leaving out the house. Seconds later Syi and Riyah came running after me making me deeply sigh.

"You ok?" Syi asked me. I nodded my head walking to my car unlocking it and getting into the driver seat.

Next thing you know Riyah gets into the passenger seat and Syi gets into the back making me groan.

"We ain't do shit to you so shut up" Syi said making me look at her like she was dumb.

"First of all Bit-" I was cut off by Riyah.

"Nope not today Satan. Don't argue let's do something fun" she suggested making me shrug not really caring.

"You look cute Syi" I complemented her.

"Don't I always she said getting out the car standing by her red car. "Take my pic" she handed riyah her phone.

(Outfit in Media cuz it won't load here🙄)

(Imagine it's night time😂)

"Sky zone?" Syi asked.

I nodded my head fast before pulling out the driveway fast as hell.

"Well damn bitch don't kill us" Syi Yelled at the top of her lungs.

I on the other hand loved driving fast. It gave me so much Excitement. And also a ticket but we not on that right now.

15 minutes later we pulled up to the trampoline park filled with Kids jumping and having fun.

We went to the register and got our socks and paid for our wrist bands.

"Draco look" Syi yelled at me. I turned around to see her doing cartwheels making me laugh cuz her legs won't even straight.

"You're doing great" I said anyway laughing.

"I can do a backflip" Riyah said making us both look at her like she was crazy. "No your ugly ass can't" syi said making me fall on the ground laughing.

"No laying down" the worker said. "Shutcho bitch ass up" I said getting up and continuing to jump anyway.

3 hours later...

"Girl my whole body bout to be sore" I complained whining to the car.

"I know right" Riyah and Syi said in unison. "I left my airpods at Kentrell house" I mumbled.

"I left my slides"

"I left my supreme headband"

"Well damn I guess we going back to Kendell house then" I said getting into the drivers seat.

We arrived at Kentrell house and EVERYBODY just started yelling at us. "Where tf were y'all" They all yelled.

Ughhh my life is a living hell.