Anger issues🤷🏽‍♀️

A A L I Y A H

We were in first period when these hoes were snickering behind me and Riyah.

"Her uglyass got them stank ass dreads in every day" One of them said. Wassup with all these ratchet hoes at this damn school.

This period I only had a class with Riyah and KD, and we always bad but hold up cuz I'm bout to whoop some ass real quick.

"The fuck did u just say?" I asked standing up and walking towards them.

"I said you alway-" I cut her off by punching her in the nose. She swung and hit me in my chest. I ate that shit. I was just wildly swinging. I blacked out and I usually try not to do that.

When I black out I can't hear I just focus on see blood from the person I'm fighting.

Next thing I know I'm being pulled off the girl. I start kicking and swinging on whoever is holding me.

I was outside the classroom only to see Melly. He held my arms over my head so that I could calm down.

"Chill the fuck out jit" he yelled.

"This fighting everyday shit is not cute, control your damn anger".

"Don't tell me to control shit, when u got Melvin" I replied. He sucked his teeth. "Calm tf down" he said again trying to calm himself down also.

"Yo wtf happened?" Kentrell asked Riyah. "Some ratchet bitch was coming for her and she blacked out" Riyah said mad.

One thing I know is that when I'm mad she's mad, and vice versa we don't play that shit PERIODT.

"You know what fuck it" Riyah said going back into the classroom.  Minutes later she came out the classroom dragging her hair and sending straight blows to her face.

"Get her bestie" KD yelled. I laughed. Kentrell grabbed her and took her to a classroom usually nobody's in. Melly did the same.

S A R I Y A H

"Yo wtf is you doing Slime" Kentrell yelled in my face. "Bruh back the fuck up" I said pushing him. "Why yo ass always fighting it ain't fucking cute".

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

He quickly grabbed me by my neck and pushed me into a wall but not rough. "Stop fucking playing with me Yo, cuz I'm not in the fucking mood" he said through gritted teeth.

That shit got a bitch wet like a Jetski.

"You like that shit don't you, Yo freaky ass" he said letting go smiling.

"Nah but I'm fr though stop fighting so much that shit can make u get left back you to smart for that shit" He said looking me in my eyes.

I smiled. I grabbed his chin and pulled him into a deep kiss. We were kissing for about 4 mins until the bell rung.

He grabbed my hand and we walked to our next class the whole gang was in.

M E L L Y

"Yo you really need to chill out jit" I said to her while she was sitting on top of a desk and I was in between her legs rubbing her thighs.

" I know I blacked out" she said looking the other way. "You can't be like me and Kentrell tho, you and Riyah need to control y'all anger".

"I'm sorry" she said still looking down.

"She ain't sorry, give her some act right when we get home that'll show her ass" Melvin said. I chuckled.

"Melvin shut yo dirty ass up and come when u need to" I replied.

I turned her head to where she was looking at me and gave her a sloppy wet kiss.

"Damn if you ain't gone be inside her guts tonight, then I will" Melvin said.

Just then the bell rang, and we were on our way to 2nd period, the class where EVERYBODY in. The teacher don't give not one fuck on what we do in that class.

We walked out the classroom and took our seats. This class finna get Brazy.

A A L I Y A H

We were in 2nd period with all these fools and they just kept joking eachother.

"Listen Ben you can't be talking bout my ears when yo ass over here looking like Blackie Chan" KD said.

We all started laughing even the teacher.

"KD why was u with that ugly ass hoe the other day, you ain't got no taste" Kentrell said.

"Says the one who went out with Star donkey looking ass" I mumbled. But I guess they all heard me cuz they all started laughing.

"I don't look like no damn donkey BITCH" Star said from behind me. I looked at Melly for permission to whoop her ass. He shook his head no. Oh well ima have to disobey him.

"WHO THE FUCK IS YOU TALKING TO YOU APE LOOKING ASS BITCH" I yelled. Melly looked like he wanted to kill me.

"You wanna scrap bitch lets go" Star said walking up to me. I stood up and put my dreads into a ponytail. "You might not wanna do that Star can fight" Her ugly ass best friend said.

"Shut tf up bitch foe I come over there and pop yo ass and I ain't talking bout fighting either" Me and Riyah said at the same time.

"Bitch do it" Star and her ugly ass friend said. Me and Riyah both looked at eachother and smiled. I punched Star in the face then tripped her foot as she fell on the ground the whole floor shook.

"DAMNNNN" Everybody except Kentrell and Melly said. They kept giving us death glares.

Riyah punched the girl in her face a good 3 times going in on her shit. I tried so hard not to black out but I couldn't do it.

I couldn't hear anything and just wildly started swing until I saw blood from her face leaking.

Next thing I know I'm being picked up out of the classroom. With Riyah behind me.

Kentrell picked her up and put her over his shoulder as Melly did the same thing.

They grabbed our stuff out of our lockers and put us into the car. I was in the passenger seat with Melly driving , while Riyah and Kentrell were in the back.

I looked at Kentrell and he looked angry. Then I took a look at Melly and he had dark eyes. Oh shit it's Melvin.