Try me!🙃

A A L I Y A H

We arrived at school in about 10 mins and got out of the car.

"Can you take my pic?" I asked handing him my phone. He smacked his teeth and took it. "Aight slime".

Aaliyah's outfit.

"Thx boo" I said kissing Melly on the cheek

"Thx boo" I said kissing Melly on the cheek. "Uh uh get yo ass over here" He said pulling me and giving me a sloppy kiss.

"You just messed up my makeup asshole" I said rolling my eyes walking away. Once we walked into the building I was immediate greeted by my best friend Riyah.

"HEY BITCH" She yelled In the hallways causing a couple teachers to look at us. "Fuck y'all looking at" We all said in unison.

"Where ya little boyfriend?" I asked Riyah.

"Kentrell is not my damn boyfriend, he a whole playa" She admitted. "Listen here you crunchy weave ass hoe, u cannot by my new J's for 10 dollars get the fuck outta here" We heard someone yell.

We just knew for a fact it has to be KD. We were looking for him when we spotted him outside the gym yelling at some ratchet hoe with stiff weave.

"Aye BITCH get tf out his face you can't buy his damn SHOES" I said walking up to her. Because KD is like a damn Brother to me don't fuck with him.

"Wtf are you gonna do about it you skinny ass hoe" she replied smacking on her gum and patting her weave.

I lightly laughed. "I like that" I said before 2 piecing her in the face causing her to fall on the floor. "Stop fucking playing with me hoe" I yelled.

Melly bent down to the girl level and whispered in her ear. "If you snitch on my girl, ima found yo house and kill you". My eyes widened because that WASN'T Melly.

When he got up his eyes were dark. "Melvin really?" Riyah asked. He side glared her. "Aye thank you SISTER you did that shit PERIOD" KD said in a girly voice.

We all bursted out laughing, even Melvin. "Yo slime" Kentrell said dapping Melvin and KD up completely ignoring me and Riyah.

"What happened?" I asked Riyah. "Because when I went over to his house yesterday after school he had some other Thot texting his phone so I cursed him out and left" She said like she didn't give a fuck.

"Yo lemme holla y'all real quick" Melvin and Kentrell called us at the same time.

We walked over to a corner where nobody would see us. "There's a party tonight, can we go?" They asked. I thought is was nice they asked especially for Kentrell and they not even dating YET.

"Yea y'all can go just tell me who's party it is and when y'all be back" Riyah said. I nodded my head.

"It's Brianna and Destinys party" Melvin said nonchalantly.

"BOTH OF YALL EXES" We yelled in unison.

"Stop fucking yelling" Melvin said.

"Ima let you go, but best believe if anything happens and I find out, it's over for you MELVIN. Try me" I said walking away going to my class since we were already late.