Chapter 19

(SOTD~ You found me by The Fray)

Harry's Pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. It took a moment or so until I realized I was at Louis' house. The space next to me was empty. I climbed out of bed and noticed a piece of paper on top of my clothes, it read: Hazza i've gone to work i'll be back later so you can hang out here. Love you. Lou xx

I smiled at the note before pulling on my clothes from yesterday and slipping it into my pocket. I was just slipping the door key under the flowerpot when my phone started to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the contact, it was Gemma. "Howdy."

"Dad knows, he could tell we were lying and he's fuming."

"Shit i'll be right there, mother or father's place?"

"Mother's." Gemma hung up, I gulped before trudging home. 

***

I let myself in and one of the maids stood there shaking her head. "They're in there." I smoothed down my clothes before heading into the large living room. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID I TELL YOU?!" 

"I'm sorry father but I love Louis."

"NO SON OF MINE IS GAY YOU'RE GOING TO THIS CAMP!"

"I AM NOT GOING TO ANY CAMP!"

"YOU ARE GOING TO PURE CAMP AND I DON'T CARE WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY!"

"YOU CAN'T FORCE ME!"

"FINE IF YOU DON'T GO YOU DON'T GET THE COMPANY AND YOU WILL BE DISOWNED FROM THIS FAMILY!"

"Des don't you think that's a bit-"

"IT'S MY COMPANY AND MY CHOICE, SO ARE YOU GOING TO PURE CAMP LAD?"

I looked down at the floor and nodded my head. "Good," he finally stopped shouting, "now I want your phone, I know you got a new one." It had been vibrating in my pocket this whole time. My father read the messages on the screen as I handed it over. "I want you to reply to this messages with what I say." He handed back the phone and watched over my shoulder. "Now type this; I have decided I don't  want to be with you and i'm going to pure camp to sort out my mind please don't contact me again and then sign off." I typed the message then signed off with: H.E. Styles I hoped Louis would notice that I had signed off differently and didn't actually mean it. 

"Right lad your case is packed and already and i'm driving you to camp immediately." Father grabbed hold of my t-shirt and marched me out of the house and pushed me into the car. I watched out the back window until Mother, Gemma and Robin were just tiny dots. 

***

"Right here we are lad, grab your case and get in there. I'll be back to collect you and I hope to see a change. If I don't your chance of getting the factory is slim." 

(Sorry this isn't very long but i've been busy with exams. I'll get back to posting longer chapters tomorrow hopefully. For those wondering i'm starting to dedicate chapters to people who have been reading this story from the start and are always positive about it. I love you all x)