Chapter 17

Harry's Pov

We walked into the foyer of the cinema holding hands. Gemma and Eleanor were sat on bench showing each other photos on their phones. "Hey Gems can you tell mother i'll be back later."

"Oh yeah sure, where are you going?"

"Louis' taking me on a date." Gemma raised her eyebrows but didn't say anything. Eleanor smiled at Louis. "Have fun and don't drink too much you need to be at work early tomorrow."

"I'll be there." Louis squeezed my hand and we walked out of the cinema. "Want to grab a Starbucks?" 

"This is going to sound stupid but i've never actually been to Starbucks."

"Where do you get your hot drinks from then?"

"The servants order this expensive stuff from abroad."

"Well today you're being a basic white bitch."

***

We ordered our drinks and took a seat in a booth. "Tommo!" Niall bounded over and slid into the booth next to me. "You'll never guess who is over there." 

"Who?"

"Alaska Thunderfuck!"

"Who is Alaska?"

"She's a drag queen Louis loves, she's on tour at the moment." 

"Why don't you go speak to her then?"

"I can't do that." I grabbed Louis hand and walked across to a table in the corner where a few girls were gathered. The girls each took a photo then left giggling with each other. I walked over. "Hiiieeee!" The blonde in front of me said.

"Hi my friend here is a really big fan but was too scared to come and say hello." Niall pushed Louis forward. "I'm not that scary am I?" 

"Oh my Satan I can't believe i'm speaking to you."

Alaska laughed, "Let me guess, you're a Sharon Needles fan?" Louis nodded and looked down at the floor. "Can Lou get a photo with you?"

"Of course." Alaska stood up and held her arms out for Louis. "You're a cutie aren't you?" She laughed. They both smiled and Niall took the photo. "Thank you." Louis said quietly. 

"No thank you for supporting me." 

"You don't know how much you mean to me, you've helped me so much and accept myself for being gay."

Alaska pulled Louis into another hug. "So is there a lucky guy?" Louis nodded towards me. "Ooh how long have you been together?"

"This is our first date?"

"You guys are on a date and didn't tell me?" Niall asked, "I now announce myself Niall Horan captain of the S.S. Larry."

"I now announce myself Justin Honard aka Alaska Thuderfuck 5000 co captain of the S.S. Larry."  Louis chuckled and slipped his hand into mine. 

"Well I best let you two get back to your date, it's been lovely meeting you." 

We headed back over to our own booth. "Thank you guys." 

"I still can't believe you guys didn't tell me you were on a date, you better treat him well Styles." 

"I will." 

"Right I best get off I said i'd meet Shawn for a drink."

"Mendes?" 

"Yeah."

"Tell me if Shiall becomes a thing." 

"We're just friends." Niall sighed before walking off. 

***

We finished our drinks and headed back to Louis' mum's place. "It's fine mum and Mark will be the only ones there."

Louis opened the front door and we both stepped inside. "Lou is that you?"

"Yeah mum." Louis took my hand and took me into the living room. 

"Oh Harry I didn't expect to see you."

"First date."

"You better treat my boy well Harry."

"I will."

"Then welcome to the family."