Chapter 9

Harry's POV

"Where have you been and what are you wearing?" Father thundered as soon as I entered the house; Mother and Robin were sat on the large couch. "These are my new clothes I brought them today don't you like them?" 

"No I bloody well don't we pride ourselves on looking smart now are you going to answer my question? Where were you?" 

"I was out at a drag show then I went clubbing with Louis."

"YOU WERE WHERE?" Father staggered backwards clutching his chest, Mother rushed to his side, "Take a seat Des you know you have to be careful with your heart."

"We've given him everything yet he still goes out to drag shows behind our backs." 

"I know Des but it can't be helped he is a teenager after all."

"Son, who is this Louis?"

"He is Mister Tomlinson's step son, you went to dinner at their house." 

"Right you up to your room you are not coming to dinner tonight you've disgraced this family."

"Des don't you think that's-" 

"No how dare he go out with someone we don't know and not come back until the following evening. Now go boy, Michelle will be up with your dinner shortly." I nodded my head then walked out of the room keeping my eyes on the floor. I made my way to my bedroom and fell onto the bed. I lay there until there was a knock on the door. "Come in." The door creaked open and an elderly lady walked in. "Master Harry, your parents are just leaving but I've been asked to give you your supper." She placed a plate of bread and butter on the corner of my desk. 

"Thank you Michelle." She bowed down then backed out of the room closing the door behind her. 

***

Hours seemed to pass and the telephone downstairs kept ringing. I opened my bedroom door and surreptitiously made my way along the landing to the top of the stairs where I sat down. David came and answered the phone. "I will tell you once again sir Master Harry cannot come to the phone so please stop ringing." David slammed down the phone and turned to Michelle who was stood behind him. "Was it him again?" David nodded, "Shall we phone Mister Styles and tell him?" 

"I think we should." David stepped over to the phone and dialed a number then he waited. "Ah Mister Styles I was just phoning to say that a Mister Louis Tomlinson keeps phoning the house wishing to speak to Master Harry and we just wondered what you would like us to do?" I watched David nodding, "right yes we will do that. Have a lovely evening sir." David put the phone down and started whispering to Michelle. I turned and headed to my room. 

*** 

"Master Harry, there is someone here for you." Michelle said as she knocked on my bedroom door. I climbed off of my bed then made my way downstairs. In the entrance hall I found David stood with a young girl. "Master Harry this is Miss Georgina, your father requested she should come and spend some time with you, would you like to show her around the grounds before dinner?"

"But I-"

"Dinner will be ready in an hour." David smiled then led Michelle into a side  room. 

"Right let's get started." I held out my arm and Georgina took it. "The grounds here are lovely I do hope you enjoy them as much as I do."

"I bet I will." 

I walked with Georgina on my arm around the gardens. "These flowers are so beautiful and they look so pretty in the evening light." 

"Almost as pretty as you." I picked a bright pink flower and tucked it into her hair, "A pretty flower for a pretty girl."

"Aren't you charming." Georgina giggled. 

I pulled out my pocket watch and checked the time, "we best get back to the dining room." I tucked the pocket watch back into the pocket of my new jeans and held my arm out once again for Georgina. 

We sat down at the candle lit table just as the doorbell rang. "Please excuse me Miss Georgina." I headed into the entrance door and found David talking to someone. "I'm afraid Master Harry is not here."

"Excuse me David but I believe that is not strictly true." David looked at the floor and opened the door wider to reveal Louis. "Master Harry Miss Georgina is waiting." Michelle said as she came out of the dining room. "Oh if you're busy Harry I can go."

"No, don't worry we can lay an extra place, Michelle please lay a place for Mister Tomlinson."

"Yes Master Harry." 

"Do follow me Louis." Louis walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

"What was that guys deal?"

"My father told them to because I went out with you and he got mad."

"I didn't mean to get you in trouble."

"It's fine." I opened the dining room door and took my seat at the head of the table, Louis sat opposite Georgina. "Miss Georgina this is my friend Mister Tomlinson, Louis this is Miss Georgina."