Chapter 11

Harry's Pov

I walked into the living room, at my mother's house, where my parents were sat having high tea. "Hello dear, how was your final exam?"

"Oh yeah it went alright do you mind if I head upstairs to get changed?"

"Not at all dear make sure you wear a suit."

"Why would I need to wear a suit?"

"You're taking Miss  Georgina out."

The doorbell rang. "That will be her love, take the servant stairs up so she doesn't see you." I nodded, grabbed my bag and made my way up through the servants wing. Once I was in my bedroom I quickly took off my school uniform and pulled on a blue suit. I pulled a brush through my curls then headed back downstairs. 

"Oh darling, do come and rescue Miss Georgina from your father." My mother said letting out a fake laugh. "Oh Mrs Twist I don't need rescuing, Mister Styles is charming"

"Don't let my wife hear you saying that." 

"I didn't know you had a wife Mister Styles?"

"She's away with our daughter at the moment visiting her parents, I would have gone to but we had no one to look after the company."

"Ah I see, I didn't realize you had three children."

"The best things to ever happen to me."

"Don't you have any siblings Miss Georgina?" I asked as I sat down in the chair opposite her. 

"No, I don't. I wish I did though it does get awfully lonely at home sometimes."

"Harry here would love to come around and keep you company sometime."

"That would be lovely." Miss Georgina said as she showed me a warm smile.

"Shall we get off then Miss Georgina?"

"Yes we shall. It has been lovely seeing you all again, we will have to invite you around for dinner soon."

"That would be lovely dear." My mother said as she sat sweetly with Robin's arm around her shoulder. 

I escorted Miss Georgina out of the house and into a waiting car. "Where would you like to visit Miss Georgina?"

"How about a lovely picnic in the park?"

"I have no provisions but we could stop at a cafe and get some if that suits you?"

"That sounds perfect." 

I told the driver were to go and we were soon heading off towards Oh Crumbs...

***

"Here we are then Miss Georgina." I held her door open whilst she climbed out. I held out my arm and took her into the small cafe. "You go and get yourself seated whilst I order some drinks and provisions for our picnic."

"Thank you." She headed off towards a table at the back of the cafe and I headed towards the counter where a bored Niall sat. 

"Hey Niall."

"How may I help you?"

"Can I get two lattes to drink in and some picnic provisions to take out please."

"Of course would you like to pay by cash or card?"

I held out my card and Niall handed over the machine. "So is Louis working today?"

"No he's got a job interview." Niall said sounding bored.

"Have I done something? You don't seem very happy to see me."

"Louis told me what happened with him and your father."

"What?"

"Your father told Louis that you shouldn't be hanging out with people like us and to stay away from you."

"He wouldn't."

"Well he did."

"I'm so sorry. Do you know when Louis will be home?"

"He's staying at his mum's for a while but he'll probably be there later." 

"Thanks."

"I'll bring over the food."