Chapter 5

Harry's POV

"That was lovely, thank youMrs Tomlinson."

"You're welcome Mister Styles,can I get you another drink?"

"A coffee please thank you."

Mrs Tomlinson turned to me, "Nothank you Mrs Tomlinson."

"Right Jay we will be in theliving room." Mister Tomlinson took us through to a dimly litliving room. Somewhere in the room soft music was playing. "Youhave a lovely house Mister Tomlinson."

"Take seats, all of you." Igently sat down on one of the grey sofas and Elsie sat next to me.

"So Mister Tomlinson thereason we came over tonight is that we want to give you a promotion."

"Really?"

"Yes. Harry here will betaking over in a couple of months and we have been looking forhardworking employees to become managers and you have been selectedif you choose to accept."

"Oh my of course, i'd be happyto accept."

Mrs Tomlinson came into the roomand placed two mugs of coffee on the small table. "I'm so sorry tointerrupt but Mark have you drank to much to be able to drive?"

"Yeah why?"

"Louis called and Daisy reallyisn't well so I think it's better if she stays with us."

"You're going to have to calla taxi then."

"I can drive you if you wanti've only had half a glass."

"Are you sure Mister Styles?"

"Call me Harry and yes i'msure." I stood up and turned to face my Father.

"I will be back shortly youcan go home without me if it gets to late."

"It should be alright Louisdoesn't live that far away." I nodded and followed Mrs Tomlinsoninto the hallway. "Here's the keys." I was handed a small bunchof keys which had a variety of keyrings attached to it.

We climbed into the small carand I started the engine. "Thank you for doing this Harry."

"It's no problem."

*

Ifinally pulled into the driveway of a slightly smaller house. Iturned off the engine and Mrs Tomlinson unclipped her seatbelt."Would you like me to stay here?"

"No no it's freezing do comeinside." I unclipped my belt and followed Mrs Tomlinson up the pathto the front door, she knocked three times and a brown haired guyanswered. "Thank goodness you're here I can't calm her down." MrsTomlinson rushed past into another room, I remained on the doorstep.

"You're the guy who was atdinner at my mum's place aren't you? You came with a pretty girl."

"Yes i'm Harry Styles, in acouple of months i'll own the company your father works for."

"Step-father and i'm Louis."I held out my hand and Louis shook it. "do come in." I steppedinside and closed the front door.

"It's a lovely place you havehere."

"Stop lying mate this place isa dump." I laughed and followed Louis into the other room. A blondehaired girl was scrubbing the carpet with hot water, two yonger girlswere sat on a sofa watching a film and Mrs Tomlinson was crouched onthe floor holding a crying child.

"Welcome to the mad houseHarry."

The girl with blonde hairquickly stood up and bounced over, "hi i'm Charlotte but you cancall me Lottie."

"I'm Harry."

"You're like super cute."

"And he's taken Lottie, he'sgot a very pretty girl waiting for him back at mum and Mark's place."

"Actually i'm single." Isaid shrugging my shoulders, "I only met Elsie today."

"Lottie start scrubbing thiscarpet again." Mrs Tomlinson said she then turned to Louis, "Louisi'm going to take Daisy back with me."

"Alright mum phone me tomorrowto tell me how she is." Louis said giving his mum a hug. MrsTomlinson let go of Louis then picked up the girl and hurried back tomy car.

"Well it's been lovely meetingyou Louis."

 "You too Harry." I gave onelast smile before heading back to the car where Mrs Tomlinson waswaiting patiently.