Chapter 26

The next morning I wake up to kisses all over my face and neck, and a hand in my shorts rubbing up and down my shaft. I hear a voice in my ear. "Wake up Papi. I need you to make me cum hard. Oh Papi. I want you so much".  I haven't opened my eyes yet because if this a dream I want to stay asleep. I feel more kisses and more stroking. "Mmm. Gina?" I mumble. "Yes Papi. Time to wake up now". I open my eyes and look at her. "Good morning my love. How are you feeling this morning?"   "Really good babe". She smiles and leans in to kiss my lips then she moves to straddle me and I look to see she is already naked. She puts her hands under my t-shirt and rubs all over my chest. She plays with my nipples and I let out a moan. She moves my shirt up so she can take it off and I lift up a bit to make it easier. Her warm body laying on mine feels so good. "I want you Papi".  "I'm right here baby. I'm all yours". We kiss and I feel her trying to take my shorts off and help her. She doesn't wait at all. Once my shorts were off she grabs hold of my shaft, lines me up and slowly moves down to take me in. She closes her eyes at the feeling and lefts out a contented sigh. She lifts up slowly and goes back down. She continues on for a few minutes and starts to go faster. We're both letting out moan after moan. Every movement feels so good. "Oh god, Gina baby. You feel amazing babe". She starts a quick grind on top of me. I think this is her favorite part. It's also mine. Within minutes she reaches her orgasm. Her body jerks on top of mine. Just the sight of her almost puts me over my edge. She slows her movements trying to regain her breathing. "Was that good babe, is that what you wanted?"   She nods. "Yes Papi".  "You want more baby?"  She nods again. "Good. Me too. Get on you knees for me Madam Mayor".  "Yes Papi". She lifts off of me and does what I told her to do. "You look so fucking sexy in this position babe".  "Thank you Papi".  "You ready?"   "Yes Papi". I move up right behind her. I push into her quickly. I knew it wouldn't hurt because of how wet she is. "Fuck. Fuck Papi. Again". I pull out and do it again. "Mmmm. Shit". I move quickly in and out of her. I really feel the need to come soon. We're both moaning as I continue to thrust harder. "Papi. I'm almost there".  "You wanna cum for me babe?"   "Yes".  Soon enough I feel her tighten around me and she lets out a deep moan as her body shakes. I can't resist any longer and I cum inside her. I slow down to almost nothing as I hold her up. This is how it's been in this position. She usually wants to crash down on the bed but she can't because of the baby belly. I pull out and help her lay on her side then I lay right next to her. We snuggle up together and rub her back up and down to soothe her. "You feel ok babe?"  She doesn't speak. She just nods her head against my chest. I kiss her forehead and we both fall back to sleep. A few hours later I wake up with my wife still in my arms. She's still sleeping but I have to pee so bad. I hate to wake her so I try to move as easily out of bed as I can. It works and I don't wake her up. I go relieve myself, wash my hands and face, then brush my teeth. I softly get back in bed and just look at my pregnant wife. She looks just incredibly beautiful. I move the sheet off her a bit and just to look at her body. It's not in a sexual way, I just love looking at her and her pregnant body. To know she loves me enough to put her body through so many changes is beyond amazing. It just makes me love her more if that's even possible. "Emma stop staring at me, I'm getting cold". She sleepily groans out. I smile and put the sheet back over her. I kiss her cheek. "Sorry babe". She opens her eyes and smiles at me. "Hi sweetheart. What time is it?"  I look at the clock and and say. "It's 11:33".  She stretches and lets out a sleepy sigh. "I can't believe we slept so late".  "Well you did wake up early and couldn't resist me. Then you got so tired again". She laughs and shakes her head at me. "You hungry babe?"  "Yes but I'm also tired. I want to go back to sleep". I kiss her. "You can do whatever you want". She gets back in my arms and I hold her tight. It wasn't even 10 minutes later she starts to move. "I'm hungry Emma".  "Then I guess we need to feed you and our baby". She nods. We both sit up in bed and I take the room service menu out of the nightstand draw. Even though it was lunch time we both wanted breakfast. I called up and ordered a couple of omelettes, bacon, toast, a large fruit salad and a few drinks to go with it. We had breakfast in bed and then just relaxed for a while. "Ouch". Regina suddenly said as she rubs her belly. "What's wrong, are you ok?"   "Yes. I just got a little sharp pain. I'm ok. It must be all the food we've been eating lately".  "Do you want me to call the hotel medical staff to come check you out?"  "No Emma. I don't think that will be necessary... ohhh".   "What, what is it?"   "I'm ok my love. The baby just kicked. Here feel". She grabs my hand and puts it on her belly. I wait a moment and then I feel a kick. "Wow. I love it. Looks like we may have a little soccer player in there or even a football field goal kicker".  She smiles an rubs her thumb over my hand. I few minutes later I ask if she's in any pain. "No my love. I promise you I don't feel any discomfort at all".  "Ok but if that changes will you promise to tell me". She kisses me. "Yes my love I promise you. I would never keep you out of anything concerning our child".  "Thank you". We relax a little more and she hasn't had any more pain. We took a shower together and I called to reserve a car and driver to take us over to the baby store.
We walk into a baby store called Tadpole and it's amazing. We bought a beautiful combo rocking chair and bassinet for our bedroom, plus a few outfits for the baby. When we checked out and paid, we asked for everything to be delivered to our house. That way we don't have to take it with us. I noticed while I was signing the bill of sale that Regina kept rubbing her belly and for some reason it was concerning me. We walked out of the store and walked back to the car waiting for us. "Ok babe where to now?"   "Can we go back to the hotel please. I'm not feeling very well".  "Of course. What's wrong babe?"   "I don't know. I just feel a little cramping. It's normal. Remember the doctor told us that last time?"  I nod and tell the driver to go back to the hotel. We get up to our room and change into something comfortable and lay in bed to watch tv. Regina said she was still feeling a few cramps but nothing to bad. About an hour later she quickly sits up. "Ouch. Fuck".  "Babe What is it?"  I don't know Emma. I just don't feel right".  "It's ok. Let's get dressed and go over to the ER just to get you checked out". She nods and I help her get dressed. I call the front desk and tell them I need a car and driver for an emergency run to the hospital then I get dressed and we take the elevator downstairs. When we get out of the elevator she gets another pain and leans over. I hold her tight and rub her back. "It's ok babe. I got you". I pick her up and carry her out to the car.