Chapter 25

Zelena called us a little after we got home to tell us that her, Ruby, Belle, David, Graham and his boyfriend Robin were coming over. They had packed up David's truck and they were bringing the gifts over and  they were also bringing the extra food from the party. They all stayed for a while to hang out.  For mid October it was actually on the warmer side so we were able to sit out on our back patio. We had the music going and we had a great time with our friends. Zelena and Belle helped me reheat some of the food. David started the grill and we cooked a few hot dogs, burgers and reheated the sausage with the peppers and onions on the grill. We all ate till we were stuffed then just sat around relaxing.
The next morning Regina and I had breakfast then went through all the gifts again. We were still absolutely amazed by all the love our friends have for us and our baby. We decided not to do anything with all the gifts just yet and wait till we get back from our baby moon. That afternoon we made sure we had everything that we needed packed and ready for the next morning to head to Boston. I secretly packed a bag just in case Regina went into early labor. It's unlikely, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I put most of our bags in our Jeep so there wasn't to much to pack up the next morning before we leave. For dinner we again reheated some of the food from the party. It was all our favorites so why not?  The only thing we did that night was watch Netflix and go to bed early since we had to wake up early.
We made it into Boston just in time for check-in. We got the Admiral's Suite. It was an up grade to what we originally booked. The woman that checked us in said it was because of the over booking from the other day. The woman behind the counter was the one that helped me on the phone the other day. She gave me a wink when Regina wasn't looking. When the bellboys started to lead us to the elevator, I quickly pulled out a fifty dollar bill from my wallet and put it in her hand. "Thank you so much". She looks down and is surprised at the bill she sees. "This is too much. I can't....".   "No it's not enough. My wife was so happy with her baby shower. Thank you for accommodating us". She smiles and nods at me and I walk quickly to catch up with my wife. We get to our room and it's beyond beautiful.  It's like a penthouse apartment. It has a big patio that looks right over the Boston Harbor, an absolutely gorgeous living room that would almost put ours to shame. The bedroom is as nice as ours and the bed looks comfortable. The bellboy put all our luggage in the king sized bedroom, I gave him a 20 dollar tip and he left. I took my wife in my arms. I kissed her and hugged her tight. "I love you babe. I'm so glad we are here to enjoy ourselves before the birth of our baby". We kiss once more.  "Emma. I love you so much. Thank you for everything". I hold her in my arms for a few minutes then she pulls back a bit and looks me right in the eyes. "I know you lied to me Papi and I'm not sure I like it". I feel my dick twitch when she calls me Papi.  "I did it all for you babe and Zelena made me do it". She laughs at me. "Oh my love you are just adorable". She gives me a kiss. "What am I going to do with you Emma?"   "Anything you want babe". I say with a wink. She smiles and shakes her head at me. "I do love your wit Emma, but I'm actually hungry". I lean in for a kiss and as it try to deepen it she pushes me back. "Not that kind of hungry Emma, well not yet anyway". She gives me a coy smile. "Ok babe. What do you want?"   "How about we unpack and then go for a walk? There are a bunch of different restaurants in walking distance". I kiss her. "Ok babe. Sounds good". We unpacked, took a quick shower together and then went for a nice walk around the area of the hotel. Regina didn't see anything she wanted to eat. With all the restaurants so close to the harbor most of them have seafood on the menu and Regina needs to limit her seafood intake because she's pregnant. "Sweetheart would you mind if we just went back to the hotel and ordered room service?"   "No babe. I don't mind at all. We can get in our pajamas, watch a movie and eat anything we want". She smiles and gives me a kiss. "Thank you my love". We walk back to the hotel and look at the menu. Being pregnant, Regina wants a little bit of everything, which I don't mind because I also want everything. We ordered an appetizer of bruschetta. That is our absolute favorite appetizer. For dinner, well let's just say it cost a lot. Regina wanted pizza and a Vermont cheddar bacon burger. We decided we'd share everything. For dessert we got a granny apple upside down cake and I wanted a Boston cream pie. I know it may be a little cliché because we are in Boston, but I really love this dessert. Within a half hour all of our food was delivered. We asked for a few food boxes for the leftovers. Yes, we both can eat but we ordered so much food we knew we couldn't finish it all. Everything was absolutely delicious. We had a few bites of everything. Regina ate most of the pizza and I ate most of the burger. Once we were full, we put everything in the boxes we asked for and put them in the fridge once they were cool enough. I put the service cart outside our door then Regina and I sat out on the patio. It's such a beautiful night. Even though it's a little chilly we still sat outside for a while. It wasn't long before Regina turns to me and says. "Emma. I'm starting to get cold".  "Ok babe we can go back inside now". We go back inside and just relax in the living room. We talked a bit about some of the things we can do in the next few days.  There is a baby store in Boston that Regina wants to check out so we decided to go there the next afternoon.