Epilogue For Y/N

After Dio's ashes we spread Y/N's stand was used to heal Kakyoin's wound while Jotaro's stand was used to restart his heart as was the case with Joseph.

      Y/N was teamed up with Jotaro in order to do more work when it came to stands and stopping users with malicious intent. It was her attempt at fixing Dio's wrongs as she felt it was her shot at saving Dio's soul. (If he had one that is.) As for her relationship with Pucci, she never saw him again.

      In order to help in the whole Dio aftermath, Y/N lived alongside Jotaro in Japan for a few years.

      However, the work became to be heartwrenching. So to combat the heartbreak Y/N moved to Italy.

      In order to distract herself, Y/N opened a small bakery in Naples in which she worked in every morning. She would close in the afternoon to tend to her garden.

      It was there in Italy she met Giorno Giovanna.

      She took on a motherly role to the boy as she watched after him in the best way she could. Every morning baking him something for breakfast before school.

      It was unknown to her that he was Dio's son but that didn't matter as she felt a closiness anyway.

      When Giorno was about thirteen, Y/N fell ill, it was assumed to be a cold gone berserk.

      She would pass away due to complications brought by the illness only a few months later.

      By her side till her last breath was Giorno and Jotaro.

      She could rest easy knowing her efforts to clean up Dio's havoc was not in vain.

      Y/N gave Jotaro back Kakyoin who would become his lifelong friend, molded Giorno's heart to be filled with more kindess and love for others, and was even able to track down an arrow in which she took to the grave with her.