Chapter 10:Good Deeds

Dio's POV

   It had been two since y/n had developed a stand and matters had only gotten worse.

      The hag insisted on training her to make her stronger but the stand had already made her too weak to stand let alone walk by herself. I still fear stabbing her with the arrow in case it does not work.

      If the arrow doesn't work she'll just die and even if I revive her it won't make a difference with her stand attacking her. She'll only live in pain.

      Just three days ago y/n stopped opening her eyes and responding to me. Her breathing is steady but I know she has only ten days at most left. I know I should make a decision quickly.

      The door creaked open to reveal Enyaba.

      "Lord Dio, do you still waste your time over this living corpse?", her words filled me with rage.

      "How dare you! She will awake again, I just need more time to decide on what to do.", I said with venom in my words.

        I heard the door close and turned to see Enyaba but the only thing in her place was the bow and arrow.

      I took a deep breath, walked over and picked up the arrow. I ran my fingers over the point and shuddered at the cold metal. How one could live after being shot by this cruel tool was beyond me.

      How would y/n even live with stand? Would she fight for me? To protect me? Or would she turn against me and all the cruel things I've done?

      All these questions ran rampant through my mind. I wish I could focus on my goal of heaven but y/n is all I can think about. Maybe because as of now she is my heaven.

      Life would most likely be unfolding differently if we had never met. I suppose it was fate or rather destiny that brought us together, but why?

      Could it be her loving nature that was lost to me when my mother died all those years ago and now is being returned? Surely not after all the evil I've done. Her stand could be the thing I need to truly achieve heaven, a stepping stone.

      I turned my attention to her body in the bed. I had the arrow in my hand. I could use it right now and possibly save her. This could be the one good deed I owe to the universe, to her.

       My breath was shaky as I drew the bow and my breathing stopped once it I released.

       The arrow was in her chest.

A/N
      Alright, so this chapter isn't the best and I'm sorry about that, I've just been going through a lot lately but the next chapter will be one like the usual, a lot longer haha. Thank you all for over 500 reads !!!!!! :))