Chapter 11:Atlas Blue

Y/N POV

      My eyes felt practically ripped open as I felt a sharp pain in my chest. It was the most abrupt awakening I ever recieved.

       After feeling as if stuck in a dream for weeks, I was awakened by an arrow in the chest and Dio standing over me with the most stern look I've ever seen on him.

      "...", I tried to mutter something but once again I felt all my energy leave and eyes close one more time.

      I found myself standing once again at that beach I had dreamt about so many moons ago.

      For three seconds at least the waves appeared so chaotic but immediately calmed once I stepped foot into the water. The water seemed calm enough to walk over.

      Where my feet had rested daises had began to grow. They grew as vines would and wrapped around my body. They weren't suffocating. It felt more as decoration on my body.

      I felt more relaxed as the continued to grow. It was a similar feeling of being told a secret.

      A sense of excitement but also a sense of relief you could be trusted.

      From the vines and flowers on my body, a vine stretched out and began to grow a person. Well at least it looked humanoid.

      It was at least a foot taller than me but had no district features. It merely held human shape I would say female. The face lacked features except for two small daises I could only assume were it's eyes. The rest of it was green from the stems and blue and white from the daises. It also gave off an unearthly blue glow.

      It took me by the hand and immediately I felt a connection to it. It told me who it was.

      Atlas Blue.

      It was then I realized the wound from the arrow was still in my chest, spilling red onto the white billowy dress I wore. Strange how I didn't feel it.

      Atlas Blue placed a hand on the wound causing flowers and vines to bloom around it and bring the wound to a close. It had healed me entirely as if the wound was never there. I looked once more at her before I could feel myself waking up.

      I awoke feeling entirely new and full of energy. I wasted no time to sit up.

      "Y/n, you're awake!", I heard Dio yell and rush over to me. If he didn't know his own strength I would've been crushed already.

      I hugged him back and let out a small wheeze as to indicate air was escaping my body due to his grip. Once I did that he let go but returned immediately to his stone cold stature he typically held.

      "Why the sudden mood shift?", I asked him with a hint of irritation. After all he wasn't the one who was shot with an arrow by someone he seemed to trust.

      "You have a stand now, don't you?", his eyes grew dark as if I had done something wrong.

      "I think I do. I'm not sure how to bring her out though. Or what she can do to tell you the truth.", I answered honestly. His gaze softened and his body grew more relaxed. I think my uncertainty is what made Dio release his tension.

      "Dio, I need you to make a slash on my wrist. You don't need to hit a vein, but it needs to bleed a bit.", I held out my arm to him.

      "Are you insane?", he asked with a disgruntled look and even took a step back.