'I WANT HIM! I WANT HIM! I WANT HIM!"

My stare turned to a big lustful smile. I wanted him in my familia.

And my bed. I will find him and talk to him.

"I will have him!"

Doom slayer POV:

I made it into floor seven and was slaughtering everything in my path. I was easily killing with my fists and wrist blade.

'You understand what I said was genuine, right Vega?'

Vega: I do agree that was all genuine, but it was rather a bit much maybe.

'I really don't know what's a little bit and what's too much.'

I think punching a Minotaurs knee making the knee cap fall off and tearing the leg straight off.

'Hey Vega how long have I been slaughtering?'

Vega: exactly 13 hours 58 minutes and 12 seconds. Also someone is behind you.

I turn to see the red haired blue and black wearing girl from last night.

'God fucking dammit.'

Vega: Aren't your gods dead slayer?

'Yeah. I killed them.'

Dipshit: Hey, woohoo, slayer~ Remember me, my names Loki.

She states stopping right in front of me. I looked down at her, I was about a foot taller.

Loki: I'm the goddess of that group last night. What's your real name, maybe we could get to know each other.~

Vega: He's been using the name Donathen Poel for he can't remember his real name.

'Actual I Remember now. It's BJ Blaskowicz. It's too late to say that now though.'

"What do you want."

I said in an rage tinted tone but mainly emotionless. I stared down at her.

Loki: What? I can't just hang out with my new favorite person.~

She said leaning on me while keeping eye contact. I grunted annoyed figuring out I can't get rid of her and if demons kill her they'll get godly powers, even though Loki is only the Norse god if mischief.

Vega: The slayer will allow such as he knows he can't get rid of you.

Loki: Now your getting it!

I continued to slaughter everything in my way while Loki followed me humming.

We entered a large empty room I read to be the room of Goliath. A wall formed behind us and Goliath emerged from the ground. It let out a blood thirsty roar.

He tried to punch me but I easily dodged. He pulled his arm back but I stabbed him with my wrist blade and he dragged me with him too. I climbed his arms running to his face while shooting flames at him with my shoulder cannon. He tried to swat me off but I jumped onto his hand still roasting him alive. At this point 78% of him was in flames. I jumped to his face and shoved my fists into his right eye socket and pulled. I tore out his eye and threw I away while I burned his eye socket. I launched four grenades into it and jumped off. When I landed I pulled out my gauss cannon and charged a shot and decimated his stomach. I killed him easily.

He was about to fall forward but the grenades blew up taking 89% of his head. His corpse was kneeling there staring into the skit as it slowly burned and turned to dust.

I stood there unfazed and victorious. I was about to leave when Loki jumped on my back hugging me wrapping her legs around me. I stood there like a stone, she couldn't even nudge me.

Loki: That was so cool! I knew you could do it! Your amazing! That's why your my favorite person!

I stood unfazed by anything. I just grunted and walked out of the dungeon with Loki cuddling my back without me feeling it. Even the monsters just sat and stared. Some even laughed while others tilted their heads in confusion. A fucking baby wolf started walking beside me too, it even nestled it's fur on my leg which I still couldn't feel.

'What the actual fuck is my life now. And Goliath was such a letdown. I'd give it one possessed scientist as a power rating.'

I just sighed and walk out with my new pet and new "fan".

Vega: This is more than we bargained for. This is getting interesting.
________________________________
Okay another chapter done. No the Doom Slayer will not butt fuck anyone okay. As always comment and criticize.
I have a question. Would you like a story where a high tech soldier is kicked into a medieval fantasy world? I made concept art and also if you do tell me if you want the character to be in a specific world wether it be anime or game.

Character: Donathen Poel

Companion: SSCR ( sentient

Companion: SSCR ( sentient. Sentry. Combat. Robot) Secur

Vehicle: Armageddon

Vehicle: Armageddon

Okay that's all yes I made these

Answer my question on this sentence.

All right seeeeeee you aaaaaaall

LATER