"No. She's here for JAGGER not us. See, I don't see why you bring these people around me, Jagger" Axel's stands up, scoffing.

Jagger drops his jaw. "Dude, she was just being nice!"

"I DONT CARE! IT DOESNT MATTER!" Axel goes to cling onto Jagger's neck, but instead, stomping into our room.

I sigh. "I'm sorry about him, Tracy. He has anger and trust issues" I say before jogging to our room to see Axel stressfully running his fingers through his hair. "Baby... what's wrong?"

"I told him I didn't like her" he growls.

I chuckle. "Babe, she just asked how long we've been together"

He shakes his head and sits down. "I'm fucking sick of girls I don't know all over the place"

"Like who?" I ask.

"Tracy, and all the girls Zachary and Logan keep bringing in for a hookup" he looks at me.

"Maybe I should go-"

"No, babe, I'm sorry" he takes my hand, pulling me onto his lap. "I love you. I'm just angry"

I frown and play with his huge hand. "Care to make it up?"

He smirks placing me on the bed and hovering over me. "I'd love to" he attacks my neck with kisses.

I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck.

He strips me of my clothes and his tongue meets my heat, begging for him to latch into it. "Please" I beg and feel him smirk before finally moving. He digs his fingers into my thighs and he flicks his tongue into me, making me moan. Then he inserts two fingers for extra pleasure, curling them and pumping them in as he eats me out. "Axel" I moan and moan, until he hits my g-spot. "AXEL!" I scream his name. I reach my high and before I can release, he pulls his fingers and tongue out of me, making me gasp. "What was that for?!" I snap.

"I wanna be inside you" he throws off his shirt.

I smirk and watch him strip before hovering over me. "I want you" I pant.

"As you wish, Princess" he slides into me, making me moan. He doesn't even give me time to adjust before just pounding into me. Though, I done need time to adjust, I've had him so many times that I'm use to his huge size.

I dig my nails it on his back, moving them deeply up and down, causing his back to bleed as he hits my g-spot.

"Fuck" he groans.

"AXEL!" I scream and tug onto his hair with one hand and the other still scratching him and making him bleed.

He goes just a little harder than he already is so we can reach our high.

Well, my second high.

I feel myself clench around him, the best feeling.

Then we both come undone and he rides us out before falling back to me, catching his breath.

I rest my head on his chest, pulling the covers over us.