A/n: STATE CHAMPS!!!!

Tinkermytes, you are now reading a story by a 2019 state champ in softball. My team played so hard I couldn't be prouder. Especially when were almost lost our second game, but came back and won. So I'm going to give a shout out the the girls. Shout out to our pitcher/shortstop, she pitched most of our games and didn't let herself get rattled in our second game. Our pitcher/first-basemen, she came through for us in the second game when she was hitting by bringing in the points we needed to keep playing in our last two innings. Shout out to our second-basemen, who made a triple play in our last game. Our catcher, who hit great and caught the entire tournament. To our entire out field, who have cannons for arms and hustled to the ball if the missed or couldn't get to it. Also, one of out fielders was subbing and she stepped up to the plate (literally and metaphorically) when one of our girls got hurt in practice. Which leads me to our hurt girl, she kept us up and generally cheered for every last girl. Shout out to are third-basemen/short stop, when playing short she got the force at 2nd by touching the base with the ball. First time I've seen that, but hey what ever works.

 And finally shout out to the couches and the dugout mom, they made me feel like my mistakes or lack of hitting wasn't that big of a deal. Which means the world to me because my high school team and last two travel teams put tons of pressure on me.

Sorry for the long A/n but I am just so proud of my team.