Chapter 6: Meeting the Sidekicks part 1

A/n: Sorry for the late update had a really busy week. Percy is 14, Robin is 11, Kid Flash is 13, Aqualad is 15, and Speedy is 16. Enjoy the chapter

Percy's POV

It was such a long summer. I fought a titan to save Anthony (male Annabeth) and Artemis. Held the sky and had my sword cursed. Oh! And I can't forget about Thalia. She is the daughter of Zeus and she used to be a tree. But that is a story for another time. We kind of clashed. She being a child of Zeus she was expected to lead. But I had led in the past. So we tried to lead together, but that was a disaster. We thought things should of be handled differently. Surprisingly we became the best of friends. Not sure how that happened, but I'm not complaining.

We also met a brother and sister who were children of Hades. Bianca and Nico. Thalia, Anthony, Grover, and I saved them from a manticore. Anthony was kidnapped by Luke on that trip. I still can't believe he is working for Kronos. I thought he was cute too. Sorry ADHD. Anyways, we met Artemis and her huntresses,were Bianca immediately joined. We all went on a quest. Thalia became Artemis's lieutenant, after Zoē Nightshade and Bianca died heroes. I had to tell Nico. You should of seen his face. He was devastated. I feel like I took away his childhood.

I just want to go home. I want a break from all this. I want to hang out with my dad, and train with Arthur and Diana. Honestly I just want to see the entire League.

I just finished packing my stuff and start walking to the border. I stop at the stables will quick to say bye to Blackjack, my Pegasus.

Me: Hey Blackjack. 

Blackjack: Yo boss! You leaving already?

Me: Yeah. I just came to say bye.

Blackjack: Boss you care.

Me: Of course I care. Your my favorite Pegasus. I love you Blackjack.

Blackjack: I love you too, Boss. 

Blackjack nudges me with his muzzle. I wrap my arms around his neck, and hug him. I kiss his muzzle.  

Me: Bye Blackjack. I need to be going.

Blackjack: Bye Boss.

I walk out of the stables. I take one last look at all of the cabins and start the long trek to the border. A few campers say bye. I wave bye to all of them. They are my family after all. I walk past the dining area, and I see Anthony. He sees me too. He jogs up to me.

Anthony: Leaving already Seaweed brain.  

Me: Yeah. I need to be getting home. 

Anthony: Well, I just wanted to say thanks.  

Me: For what Wise Guy?

Anthony: Wow! Your head is full of seaweed. For saving me from Atlas and sharing the weight of the sky with me.

Me: Your my friend. And I help my friends.

I smile at Anthony. 

Anthony: It really means a lot. 

He leans in and kisses my cheek. I turn bright red. 

Anthony: See you later Percy.