Chapter 7: Meeting the Sidekicks part 2

A/n: Sorry for the late update. Enjoy the chapter.

Percy's POV

We land in front of the door. It's almost seven. We knock on the door. Alfred opens the door. He smiles at me. I smile back and wrap him in a hug.

Alfred: Hello Mistress Percy.

Me: How many times do I have to tell you? It's just Percy. 

Alfred: Of course Percy. 

We walked into the big foyer.

Me: Wow. Gets me every time.  

Dad and Alfred just chuckle at my statement. Then a kid younger then me walks in. He was shorter than me, had raven hair, and Crystal blue eyes.

Me: Hi I'm Percy

Me: Hi I'm Percy. You must be Robin.

I wave to the boy.

Robin: Uhh..... n-no my name is Dick Grayson. 

Me: I know your Robin. I've known the League since I was six. 

Dick: Oh. Really? How do you know them? Are you a sidekick?

Dick looked dumb founded. 

Me: No. I'm not a sidekick, but I am Superman's daughter.

Dick's face was priceless. He was shell shocked. Bruce then walks into the room.  

Bruce: Hi Percy. 

Me: Hey Bruce. 

Bruce: Are you just going to stand there or are you going to give me a hug?

I smile and run into Bruce's arms. He laughs and picks me up and spins me around. Have you ever herd thunder? Wait that's a stupid question. Of course you have. Uncle Zeus loves to create thunder. He is so full of himself. Oops, getting off track. Anyways, thunder, that's what Bruce's laugh sounds like. After he spins me around I kiss his cheek. He then sets me down and kisses my head.

Bruce: How have you been?

Me: Okay. I'll tell you more about it later. 

Bruce: Of course. I see you've met Dick.

Me: Yep! He seems like a cool kid. 

Dick: Oh I am!

Dick and I laugh. I think we will good friends. 

Me: When will everyone be here. 

Bruce: Barry will be here right about..... now.

We then hear the door bell. I sprint to the door. I take a quick breath and open the door. I see two read heads, Barry and a kid around my age. He has bright Emerald eyes and freckles.

Me: Barry!

Me: Barry!

I jump into his arms and give him a tight hug. He returned it with an equally tight hug. 

Barry: Sup Percy! I've missed you.  

Me: I've missed you too. So Barry this Kid Flash?

Barry: This is my nephew,Wally.  

Wally: Sup babe? Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?

Me: No, but I did get a few scrapes and bruises when I crawled out of Hades.

Barry laughed. He understood the double meaning. My first year at camp I took a trip to the Underworld to try and convince my uncle, Hades, that I didn't have Zeus's master bolt. And I did have a few scrapes and bruises from that visit.

Wally: Hades?

Me: Well I can't really curse. I am Superman's daughter. 

Wally: That makes sense. Wait! I just hit on Superman's daughter?

Me: Yep and he most likely heard you. I hope he doesn't decide to freeze you like he did the last guy who hit on me.  Why don't you two come in?

Wally was super nervous.

Barry: You think shes kidding. I was there when he did it. 

The three of us walk into the living room. I sit down next to Dick and Wally sits next to me. We talk while we wait for the others. So far I can tell Wally and Dick are both super smart. Wally is also really funny and a huge flirt. I'm glad he hasn't been frozen yet. But that might change with how much this boy flirts. Dick on the other hand is clever and smooth. When he gets older he is gonna be a heart breaker.

Dick's POV

I've been talking to Percy and Wally. Percy is perfect. Her eyes are just like the sea. She has the most beautiful hair. She is really funny. I honestly think she is smart. She told us about having ADHD and dyslexia. So I offered to help her with homework. Sadly, so did Wally. He may be my best friend but I I really like Percy. I love how she talks and acts. She doesn't talk down to me like I'm a kid, and she makes a lot of Greek mythology references. Some day I'll ask her out.

Wally's POV

Man Percy is a babe. She is stunning, she isn't even wearing makeup. She has that natural beauty thing going for her. We really weren't talking about anything. We were cracking jokes and stuff. I think we were waiting for everyone. However Percy told us about having ADHD and dyslexia. Dick and I offered to help her with school. Dick may be my best friend, but Percy would never go for Dick. She's too old for him, but I have a shot.

Author's POV

The adults are talking in Bruce's study while the kids were in the living room. Then the doorbell interrupt the Conversations. Alfred goes to open the door and walks in......