Chapter 14: Roy's Dream

A/n: This is the outfit that Percy is wearing in the dream. Her is down but she doesn't have the green/blue tips. And this is what Roy is wearing

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or anything in the DC universe

Enjoy the chapter.

Author POV

It is a beautiful night in Starling. It is warm with a light breeze. But sadly not everyone is enjoying it. Roy Harper a.k.a Speedy is worried, and Percy Jackson is scared. Why is Speedy worried? Why is Percy scarred? Speedy is worried because the girl he loves is being held captive by Cupid.

 Why is Speedy worried? Why is Percy scarred? Speedy is worried because the girl he loves is being held captive by Cupid

And Percy is scarred because she is being held captive by Cupid.

In Arrow Cave (Harley Quinn: It should be called the Quiver instead)

Speedy: Felicity, hurry up and find her!

Felicity: I'm hacking as fast as I can!

Speedy: Then hack faster!

Felicity: Found her!

Speedy: Where is she?!

Felicity shows Roy the address. He races to his bike and hops on.

 He races to his bike and hops on

(This is his bike)

Felicity: Go get her tiger!

Speedy races to the abandon factory in the Glades, which is Cupid's HQ.

In the Factory

Cupid is circling around the chair Percy is tide to.

Cupid: You know I was once in love like you. And I will use the love Speedy has for you to kill him.

Percy: Speedy is much smarter than that.

Cupid: Maybe. Maybe not. I wonder if he is smart enough to dodge my arrows?

Speedy: I think he is.

Speedy is standing above them on the stacked up crates.Percy gets a bright smile on her face.

Percy:You came!

Roy looks down at Percy and gives her small smile.

Roy Of course I did, doll. I'll never leave you behind.

Cupid: Awww how cute. It makes me sick!

Suddenly Cupid shoots a heart tipped arrow at Speedy. He dodges the arrow and jumps of the crates. Once he lands he shoots a sonic arrow at Cupid. She covers her ears to block the sound. While she is distracted he shoots two more arrows at her. One goes right towards her, and right before impact and breaks apart to release a net that pins her to the wall. The second arrow lads next to her on the wall. It releases knock-out-gas. She is instantly put to sleep. Once Cupid is taken care of Roy goes over to Percy. He drops down to his knees and hugs her.

Roy: Thank god your okay.

Percy: That's my line.

Roy pulls away and looks her in the eye.

Roy: I was so worried.

Percy: Hey, I'm safe now.

Roy looks at her, and kisses her. He runs his fingers through her hair. He puts all of his feelings into that one kiss. Percy responds the same way.Roy pulls away.

In the Arrow Cave
Felicity: Yeah Roy! (A/n: Felicity hacked into the cameras.)

Back to the Factory
Percy: Wow! Do you mind uniting me so we can do that again?

Roy takes out an arrow and cuts the rope in one upward swipe. He throws the arrow to the ground. He takes Percy's hand and pulls her from the chair. Roy wraps one arm around her waste. The other hand caresses her cheek. She puts her hands on his firm chest.

Percy: I love you Roy.

Roy: I love you too Percy.

They kiss once more. They put as much love and passion in this kiss like the first. Maybe more. They pull away and rest their foreheads together.

Roy: Lets go home.

Percy: What about Cupid?

Roy: Felicity called the Police a minute ago.

Percy: Okay than, lets go home.

Hand in hand they walk to Roy's bike. He gets on, then Percy swings her right leg over the bike and sits behind Roy. She wraps her arms around Roy, and lays her head on his back. The two drive away into the night.

Real World
Roy is asleep in the recliner when he smiles an roles owner.

A/n: I don't own the pictures. Also Felicity is not in Young Justice. She is in the TV show called Arrow.Harley's Comment about the Arrow Cave is from a comic my mom read. Don't forget to vote for Percy's boyfriend.